What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My last bowl is a Prince Albert and PS English Oriental Supreme mix in an MM diplomat bent apple. Just ordered some Big Smith overalls for working on the bluff. I used to wear bib overalls all the time on the farm. I'm really beginning to dislike belts when working, as they always seem to inflict discomfort, so this is my solution.

I don't usually involve myself in politics outside Canada, I can't have an immediate influence on them. This election is pivotal for Canada's international position, as will be our own upcoming federal election. I'm going to load my Sav 616 with CH and have a beer and tune in. No spoilers!

Attachments

• Savinelli 616 Sistina.jpg
    Savinelli 616 Sistina.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs, and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm almost a third of the way through this bowl of year 2004 Edgeworth Slices in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with an amber colored tapered lucite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
PSF_KaywoodiePOY.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am passing the half way mark of this bowl of year 2012 Anniversary Kake in a smooth burgundy medium bend 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49 with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Smokes as well as a first and worth the $19.95 I paid for it all those years ago.
Chippendale_(Charatan second)_Rhodesian 49.jpg

Good evening BoB.
I abstained from viewing the debate.
Nothing of value was missed.

I spent my evening watching a movie with the wife and exercising. Now I'm sitting outside enjoying some Sutliff Rum Rasin in my beater mm cob as a nightcap, cooling off in the night air. I'm listening to episode 118 of Ranger Bill, a Christian old time radio show aimed at young adults. There's more rum in this blend than rasin.

Did some low calorie snacking, and have about a third of a bowl left of year 2004 GLP Stratford in a smooth dark brown medium bend post-1949 Peterson Kildare 80S bulldog with a black vulcanite saddle p-lip stem. A few days ago, I noticed that Harry the Hairy had a gash near his throat. I suppose he had a fight with some animal. Since then, we've been putting Neosporin on the wound, and it's healing. Poor little fella. At least his mood hasn't changed during this time, and he's been very compliant about letting us take care of him.
Peterson_80S_Kildare_bulldog.jpg

HarryPretends1.jpg

A couple of minutes away from smoking first release Watch City Rhythm & Blues in an undated straight smooth brown Crosby Saint Andrews “Merchant Service-like Bing” with a silverish band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. I may end the day with this smoke. Tomato the Brave came back to eat, so he's having his wet food now.
St.Andrews_Bing #1 copy.jpg

Good morning,
I am up early because the Golden puppies thought it would be a good idea to gang up on the newfy. There was a lot of barking going on! By the time I got down the stairs,the Newfy had one pup pinned down with her large paw and was swatting the other one with her other paw. It was actually amusing to watch!
Anyway,Smoking a Design/Berlin straight Rhodesian, 7 seas regular blend,mug of 8 o`clock coffee. Nice cool morning here.

I walked over to a dog park and I'm relaxing on a bench enjoying KBV Burley Morning Pipe in a Jansen's N.O. bent acorn with saddle stem. Jacksie was not well socialized with other dogs when we received him, but he seems to be okay. He's not interested in meeting other dogs, but he seems tolerant when they come to check him out. He does enjoy wandering freely and smelling things.

20240318_151635.jpg

Last edited:
Good morning BoB,
I started the day with a nice bowl of Amphora burley in my mm cob. Now I'm at work enjoying some fancy green tea while listening to a naval history conference on the battle of Leyte Gulf.
It's raining here which is a fantastic blessing. Several forest fires were started by a lightning storm a few weeks back and high winds since then have been fanning them into a terrible problem. The skies have been blanketed with smoke. If only the rain came sooner.

Good morning,
I am up early because the Golden puppies thought it would be a good idea to gang up on the newfy. There was a lot of barking going on! By the time I got down the stairs,the Newfy had one pup pinned down with her large paw and was swatting the other one with her other paw. It was actually amusing to watch!
Anyway,Smoking a Design/Berlin straight Rhodesian, 7 seas regular blend,mug of 8 o`clock coffee. Nice cool morning here.
EZ, can't imagine the Newfie would be too bothered by the pups, lol. How big is she? Don't remember if you posted a photo of her. If not would like to see one. Had a Newfie, Heidi, 30 years ago back in the midwest. At 2 years she was 155 lbs and like a small black bear. She could put her front paws on my shoulders, and lick my forehead, and I'm 6'2". Lol

Good morning BoBs. Caught up on posts while finishing the Tumbleweed I DGT'd from yesterday. Went in for my daily radiation dose. Back home and cheating, again, with a bowl of PA in a 60s vintage Comoys straight billiard with saddlestem. Taste is coming through but a bit off due to the rad treatment. More CR coffee. Heading to the ranch in a while to ride Cochise. Have a great day everyone.