What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think a post has to be of a noteworthy or special event to be valued, it's the closest thing we have to a daily "how you doing?"
Thanks @Singed ! Good luck with your employer negotiation, your work posts indicate you're an asset to the course.
I'm listening to my own "Thoughtful Soundtracks" playlist on Spotify.
What music genre(s) make up the playlist. Can you post it on YouTube or Amazon Music?

My nightcap was a bowl of Exclusive in my Bones Dublin while I watched Jurassic World ... something or other. The pipe was good.

Attachments

• Bones Little Bent Dublin.JPG
    Bones Little Bent Dublin.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 0
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am smoking year 2013 Esoterica Tilbury in a smooth medium bend 1999 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Watching a Gene Autry movie.
Peterson Sherlock Holmes_Milverton.jpg

I love Country Squire's tobaccos. At least the ones that I've had so far. I want to get a pound of one of three of the aros that I've picked. Which one do you like better. Indian Outlaw, Choctaw, or Cherokee? I've had Chesapeake which is good but I found it a little bitey. Can you tell me which one is smoother? Thank you!
They dropped Indian Outlaw. Of the other 2 I like Choctaw best. A bit stronger but very smooth.

Did a bit of low calorie snacking, and am almost half way through this bowl of Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture in a black rusticated medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 67/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Just finished reading baseball box scores.
4AB_Rusticated_67.jpg

I recently won a whole pound of Captain Black Cherry for the grand price of ten bucks so I had a bowl of it as a nightcap after I finished baking some sandwich bread.
I don't quite understand the ubiquitous negative reviews for this blend. It certainly isn't a great blend but it didn't make me gag as so many reviewers have implied. It tastes of cherry cough syrup candy. I don't really know what I'm going to do with a pound of it though...
Now I'm sitting with my wife, talking and watching her play a Harry Potter video game.
My bread came out very well!
Good night, all.

Attachments

• 20240909_214947.jpg
    20240909_214947.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
Near the first third of this bowl of year 2021 first production Watch City Simply Orange Virginia in a black sandblast medium bend Peterson POTY 4AB No. 182/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Watching an episode of Wyatt Earp.
4AB_Sandblast_left.jpg

I recently won a whole pound of Captain Black Cherry for the grand price of ten bucks so I had a bowl of it as a nightcap after I finished baking some sandwich bread.
I don't quite understand the ubiquitous negative reviews for this blend. It certainly isn't a great blend but it didn't make me gag as so many reviewers have implied. It tastes of cherry cough syrup candy. I don't really know what I'm going to do with a pound of it though...
Now I'm sitting with my wife, talking and watching her play a Harry Potter video game.
My bread came out very well!
Good night, all.
Jar it, and have an occasional smoke. Or, buy a chocolate aro, and make a chocolate cherry blend.

Passing the first quarter of this bowl of year 2018 D&R Windsail in an 1890s-early 1900s dark brown smooth straight JD (Joseph B. Desjardins) billiard with filigree metal work with an amberish saddle stem and orific bit. I may end the day with this smoke.
J.D. (Joseph B. Desjardins)_Fillagree-billiard1.jpg

Yeah, I know what you mean. I really like Condor and we can't get it here in the states. A friend of mine's mother would bring it for me when she'd come here for Christmas, but she hasn't been here since covid. I'm missing it terribly.
Don't worry buddy, I'm on it.
"Looks for nearest phone box, whilst ripping open shirt"

Good morning everybody. Its looking like a miserable start to the day here in old blighty today. Plenty of drizzle rain, which I hate, because that Normally means it in for the day. Oh well never mind, I didn't want to go out anyway.
And so with the usual British obsession with weather completed, I'm about to load up an unbranded filligree billiard with some Early morning pipe.
The weight of this particular pipe is staggering, and definitely not one to smoke if you are a clencher. But dang it smokes brilliantly.
Have a great day my friends 😊
20240223_123852.jpg

Good morning,
Smoking a Savinelli 616 ks,Lane TK-6,mug of 8 o`clock coffee. We have been busy here getting my Daughter moved in,She still has more stuff to get here by the 15th- I suggested getting a small storage unit,but my wife and daughter were against that.
The one big problem that I see is that she works all night and sleeps during the day,She`s a home health aide for the elderly.
I asked my wife-How can I get things done during the day while she sleeps?