What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A third of a bowl left of year 2021 Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Lunch follows this smoke. Gold Star 50th, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

Enjoyed a large Uno's pepperoni pizza with a bowl of French vanilla ice cream for dessert. I'm still hungry, too. :) A quarter of a bowl left of year 2019 HU Directors Cut in a smooth slight bend dark brown 1940s-1950s Comoy’s Blue Riband 228C prince with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Abner the Eager showed more chatty than usual as he's a quiet fellow. He ate and is snoozin' on m'lady's lap.
Comoy’s_B.R._prince_228C.jpg

Now smoking year 2014 Dan Tobacco Hamborger Veermaster in a smooth straight brown 1950 Dunhill 48 bulldog group 4 root briar with a black vulcanite fish tail saddle stem. Haven't smoked this blend or pipe in a while. I dedicated the pipe to the blend. Watching the Guardians-Dodgers game.
Dunhill_1950_root-bulldog48.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've passed the first third of this bowl of year 2004 Edgeworth Slices in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with an amber colored tapered lucite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. M'lady and I are deciding on what to watch on TV.
PSF_KaywoodiePOY.jpg

Now smoking year 2010 FVF in a straight smooth dark brown 1896 W.H. Newman, Ltd. billiard with a sterling silver band and a tapered yellow and orange stem with white swirls and an orific bit. Watching Murder on Approval starring Tom Conway.
W.H. Newman_Cased_set.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am smoking year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Ken Byron Ventures Jim’s Special Flake 2023 in a straight smooth brown 1920s-30s (Comoy’s) Corinthian Sutliff San Francisco London Made 36 dublin with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Love old Comoy's pipes. Getting ready to watch John & Yoko: Above Us Only Sky.
Comoy’s_Sutliff_Corinthian_36dublin.jpg

Last smoke of the day is Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend. I got up to get the tobacco, and Sleepy Suzy got up to eat. She finished off the plate of wet food, and wants more. Guess I'll give in as always. I hear Tomato the Brave outside, and will feed him after Suzy finishes eating. I'll check on the other ferals, too. Daisy the Feral Princess is by my feet. Then, I'll read more baseball box scores.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Good Morning!
I haven't posted for a while, I've been alternating between Westminster in a Rob Roy and Abingdon in a Pride all weekend and it seems my posts were becoming redundant. It's a sunny chilly morning and all the animals are fed and watered. I'm enjoying my usual GLP Westminster in a bent MM Apple Diplomat along with a cup of coffee.

Good morning BoBs and a Happy Sunday to all. Quiet morning on the mountain. Enjoying a big bowl of CS Choctaw in the Butz Choquin magnum bent brandy with a big mug of cowboy coffee. Watching the birds and bunnies. Need to refill the feeders. Heading down to the Legion in a while to practice up on my pool game and get ready for the tournament next Sunday. My partner and I have won the last 2 months. Want to bring home the gold again. LOL. Hope everyone has a great day.

Good morning BoBs and a Happy Sunday to all. Quiet morning on the mountain. Enjoying a big bowl of CS Choctaw in the Butz Choquin magnum bent brandy with a big mug of cowboy coffee. Watching the birds and bunnies. Need to refill the feeders. Heading down to the Legion in a while to practice up on my pool game and get ready for the tournament next Sunday. My partner and I have won the last 2 months. Want to bring home the gold again. LOL. Hope everyone has a great day.
I love Country Squire's tobaccos. At least the ones that I've had so far. I want to get a pound of one of three of the aros that I've picked. Which one do you like better. Indian Outlaw, Choctaw, or Cherokee? I've had Chesapeake which is good but I found it a little bitey. Can you tell me which one is smoother? Thank you!