What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning,
Starting my day with the new Pete Hudson,Capt black gold,Mug of 8 o`clock coffee. Like Singed, I fell asleep early and slept for 10 hours. Last night I was not feeling too good-very congested,sneezing,coughing ,etc. I told my wife it`s probably just a cold due to the weather change... Fed the birds,cool morning 60 degrees here,but sunny.
I hope you feel better today EZ

Good Morning!
We had company all afternoon and evening yesterday and after a few hours I managed to fill a bent MM Washington Rob Roy with GLP Westminster. When company left we enjoyed half of the chicken that Lynda cooked on the rotisserie along with grilled corn on the cob. I finished the Westminster and called it a day.

We fed and watered the animals on this cool sunny morning. I'm enjoying a bent MM Apple Diplomat filled with GLP Westminster along with a hot cup of coffee.

It's a comfortable morning in the Bluegrass. I'm smoking KBV Burley Morning Pipe I'll in a Jansen's N.O. bent volcano with saddle stem, drinking Folger's Colombian coffee, and reading from a small stack of books.

20240318_151635.jpg

Took my pouch of Country Squire Hunting Creek to the gun club last night along with this military-mount Peterson 107, a big ol' billiard that takes a good load.. The tobacco is billed as an English aromatic and I would agree with that; don't typically care for aromatics and I found the sweetness repressed enough for my taste but still present; a great outdoor smoke! Apparently the tobacco worked well as Annie and I went 24/25 and 22/25 ;)

zgjjPk7l.jpg

Half way through this bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Fed all the ferals except for the absent Abner the Eager.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Smoking my Caminetto billiard, 7 seas regular blend,bottle of iced tea. I am not feeling 100% so I am not going to get much done today...
I told my wife and Daughter that I was making Corned beef & cabbage for dinner, My daughter said I don`t eat that! Trying to keep my cool, I told her that this is not a diner and I make what I want. Take it or leave it! she was always a picky eater,but at 37 years old she should have kept her mouth shut,or just went out to eat. I am not playing entitlement games here...

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am smoking year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gold Star 50th, neat, is my drink. Sleepy Suzy is by my side. Molly Danger is snoozin' under a blanket in the bedroom. All the ferals are out and about.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

As mentioned a couple of days ago @Zippo inspired me to bring out my Parker Campaign churchwarden dating from the 1940's, so having more Amphora Original with Busch NA beer. It is finally raining nicely here, thank God: it's been over a month and everything including crops (tobacco, etc.) Is hurting.
20240912_152357.jpg

Passing the quarter mark of this bowl of year 2010 Amphora Original (Brown) in a full bend barley sandblast Peterson 125th Anniversary 1898-2023 No. 172/330 302 brandy military mount with a silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip saddle stem.
Peterson_Anniversary125_302.jpg