What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last smoke of the day is year 2020 Angler's Dream in a 2018 natural smooth medium bend Peterson 03 apple silver spigot military mount with a tapered black acrylic fish tail stem. Won't finish reading baseball box scores tonight, but I will tomorrow. Been a busy day.
Peterson03_Natural_Spigot_2Stems.jpg

Singed, checked shipping options to Canada. Looks like USPS International is the cheapest available. A flat rate box that would hold 3 pipes would get there in 3 days and cost around $32. If you PM me your address I can check with the PO tomorrow and maybe get a couple off to you in the next day or so.
Ranger, you are an exceptional man, and an honour to call you my friend.

Getting a late start to the day, but I'm up and halfway at 'em with a bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Been raining for a while, so I slept in a bit since I won't get to do walking reps today. Watching Mad Dog Russo. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am smoking year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gold Star 50th, neat, is my drink. Got three KBV blends to review. Still raining, so no walking reps today. Fed all the ferals, and was surprised to see Abner the Eager running toward me. He usually stays elsewhere in bad weather. I dried him off, fed him, and he's snoozin' on he couch now. He sure was happy to see me and m'lady, too.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Now smoking and reviewing KBV Mr. Christian’s Haunted Virginia 2024 in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a pearl brown acrylic saddle stem. Going to be busy reviewing today.
URAL_Etched_Egg.jpg

Smoking a Pete Baker street,Lane LL-7,Bottle of Pellegrino mineral water.
I just spent the last 2 hours or so removing the dead bush from the yard and planting a small tree. I went to home depot and the tree caught my eye. It`s a Purple leaf sand cherry tree. The tree was priced reasonably,too.

@WetPipeDreamer we have a clan of wild turkeys at the course but they are very elusive, I frequently hear them on autumn mornings though. Have never found their roost, they may forage on course and roost elsewhere nearby.

Decompressing with Velvet in the Re-Gent and a bottle of Czechvar. My eyeglasses should arrive Wednesday, I'm very excited about that.

Attachments

• MM Re-Gent.JPG
    MM Re-Gent.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 0