What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheating again with Zippos gifted Condor in a Charaton made Mountbatten bent billiard with a faux amber stem. Not sure why this pipe didn't make the cut because it's a nearly perfect straight grain. There might be a couple of tiny fills in the bottom of the bowl but you would need a magnifying glass to see them. Oh well, my good fortune I guess as it's an excellent smoker. I can actually taste this blend. Not sure if it's the VA coming through as Jiminks noted in his review or one of the toppings but pleasant nonetheless. My taste buds are so messed up by the radiology I can't taste much of anything in the way of food. Wifey made me a Kcup of café mocha with a big slug of French Vanilla cream. Can't taste the coffee but pleasant anyway. My dear friend Zippo. Don't think I am exceptional, but I am honored to call you a friend. Have a wonderful day my friends.

Smoking a Hilson bent author with Capt. black original,bottle of Pellegrino.
Ranger, Charaton was a very high quality pipe maker with very strict standards and as you and I both know things in general were made well back then...
I to have been blessed with a few of their so called 2 nds!

Half way through this bowl of year 2010 Amphora Original (Brown) in a full bend barley sandblast Peterson 125th Anniversary 1898-2023 No. 172/330 302 brandy military mount with a silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip saddle stem. This will ge me to dinner time. Watching the Braves-Dodgers game with Sleepy Suzy by my side.
Peterson_Anniversary125_302.jpg

Smoking a Smooth Pete Strand with 7 seas regular blend, decaf coffee. Waiting for my pain meds to kick in. I guess I over did it again with the yard work earlier...
I caught a sale @pipes & cigars on C&D apricots & cream,I got 8 ounces so I hope I like it,LOL!
I asked my buddy about C&D Tobacco`s quality.He gave it a thumbs up!

Watching Monday Night Football with GLP Westminster and s glass of Moscato wine.
Are Billy and Archie watching with you, or are they boycotting other sports besides baseball as well they should? :LOL: 😇

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, orange roughy and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm smoking year 2021 unreleased Sutliff Black Virginia Flake in a late 80's, early 90s James Upshall P DS Tilshead England Made By Hand L185 Canadian with a silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
James Upshall P DS_L185 Canadian.jpg

Are Billy and Archie watching with you, or are they boycotting other sports besides baseball as well they should?
They haven't sat in front of the TV since they
1000005863.jpg

almost became kitty cakes! And that was probably when a fly was caught between the glass and screen of the window.

They haven't sat in front of the TV since theyView attachment 21598
almost became kitty cakes! And that was probably when a fly was caught between the glass and screen of the window.
Poor fellas. Once scared, five times shy for little kittens.

Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am smoking and reviewing KBV B. Frog’s Colonial Reserve 2024 in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth octagonal paneled billiard meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. Watching the Padres-Astros game.
WhitePipe_Paneled_Billiard.jpg

They haven't sat in front of the TV since theyView attachment 21598
Another solid argument against the violence "in" televisions. 🤪

Good Afternoon my friends and fellow BoBs 😊. Just seen off Nurse Rachet and her assistant Igor, and Mrs Z has wheeled me out to my den, where I'm about to fill a bowl of Rangers Urban Cowboy, for a well deserved smoke. The first pipe of the day will be a Savinelli Oscar Tiger 626. Man I'm going to enjoy this.
Savinelli Oscar Tiger 626.jpg

Cheating again with Zippos gifted Condor in a Charaton made Mountbatten bent billiard with a faux amber stem. Not sure why this pipe didn't make the cut because it's a nearly perfect straight grain. There might be a couple of tiny fills in the bottom of the bowl but you would need a magnifying glass to see them. Oh well, my good fortune I guess as it's an excellent smoker. I can actually taste this blend. Not sure if it's the VA coming through as Jiminks noted in his review or one of the toppings but pleasant nonetheless. My taste buds are so messed up by the radiology I can't taste much of anything in the way of food. Wifey made me a Kcup of café mocha with a big slug of French Vanilla cream. Can't taste the coffee but pleasant anyway. My dear friend Zippo. Don't think I am exceptional, but I am honored to call you a friend. Have a wonderful day my friends.
Zippo is a cool person Ranger! He welcomed me into the "club". I can't wait until he trys the "coffee" I sent him lol.