What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm a quarter of the way through this bowl of Watch City English Ernie-ental in a straight dark brown and tan rusticated Peterson 2023 Saint Patrick’s Day 264 Canadian with an Irish flag colored ferrule and tapered black acrylic stem.
Peterson_St. Patrick's_Canadian264.jpg

I went to the kitchen a couple of minutes ago, and saw that Abner the Eager grabbed a chicken leg out of the trash, and was nibbling on it. As I picked it up to put it back in the trash, he grabbed to grab it from my hand, the silly li'l bugger.

Now smoking year 2019 G&H Dark Flake Unscented in a small smooth straight dark brown circa-1950s Lane Commodore paneled pot with a black tapered vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Lane_Commodore_paneled_pot.jpg

Here's the brother of the two orange tabbies that @Balisong and his lady adopted from us. He was the one I called "Shy Orange Tabby".
RingoLooksCamera1.jpg