What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We just got back from Costco! I sadly told my wife I was going there for a case of Pellegrino water and to pick up my new glasses. The new glasses were paid for already,she insisted on coming along...
So 2.5 hours later I am home,that 22 dollar case of Pellegrino ended up costing me 346 dollars by the end of that trip! LOL!
I am smoking a Bari Wiking freehand,Lane LL-7 and an expensive bottle of Pellegrino over ice.
On a positive note, the new glasses are great! no more blurry vision.

Week-end decompression, Epiphany in my Rossi Canadian with an Old Style Pilsner. I will buy Epiphany in the future, it's a nice solid smoke without embellishments, but it has more depth than Pegasus.

Attachments

• Rossi 802    Rubino Antico Canadian.JPG
    Rossi 802 Rubino Antico Canadian.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
We just got back from Costco! I sadly told my wife I was going there for a case of Pellegrino water and to pick up my new glasses. The new glasses were paid for already,she insisted on coming along...
So 2.5 hours later I am home,that 22 dollar case of Pellegrino ended up costing me 346 dollars by the end of that trip! LOL!
I am smoking a Bari Wiking freehand,Lane LL-7 and an expensive bottle of Pellegrino over ice.
On a positive note, the new glasses are great! no more blurry vision.
Glad to hear your storm windows are a good fit. Mine will take some fiddling before I can really evaluate them, I need to learn how to use progressives. Individually the scrips improve both my near and far vision but adapting to the fields of view will take practice.

Now smoking year 2012 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

Smoking a Pete Strand with C&D Apricots& cream,mug of Decaf coffee. I never did get that nap in today,so I am calling it a night early,I have to be at work at 7 am,too.