What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm close to finishing this bowl of year 2020 Pfeifen Huber Virginia Golden Flake in a 1938 smooth straight brown patent Dunhill R 115 bowling ball apple with a tapered cumberland stem. Fifteen minutes ago, Daisy the Feral Princess wanted to go outside, so I let her. Five minutes ago, hard rain started falling, so I went out and yelled for Daisy. She came running as fast as she could to get inside. Abner the Eager is still snoozin' on the couch. Harry the Hairy is under the deck. I've no idea where Tomato the Brave is.
Dunhill_1938_bowling-Left.jpg

I was still hungry, so I did some snacking, and am almost a third of the way through this bowl of Wilke Little Round Top in an undated straight smooth brown pre-Republic Peterson’s Sterling bulldog 150 with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite saddle p-lip stem.
Peterson_PR_Bulldog_Sterling150.jpg

A third of the way through this bowl of Wilke Pickett’s Charge in a post-WW2 straight smooth brown pre-Republic Peterson’s Dublin 3 bulldog with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Just gave Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave their wet food. Tomato and Abner the Eager were having a stand off, so I had to separate them before I fed D&T. Unfortunately, Tomato just doesn't like Abner.
Peterson_PR_Bulldog_Dublin3_Shamrock.jpg

Now smoking Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend. I'll probably end the day with this smoke.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg