What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weather forecast indicates fall will drop tomorrow. 20deg temp drop never to see 80 again. On the back porch sipping a margarita and the Pete Killarney XL90 bent billiard w/Alberto Principe
IMG_0570.jpeg

Last edited:
Good morning fellow BoBs and a Happy Sunday to all. Just time for a short bowl of Condor and a big mug of Costa Rican coffee. Have to be at the Legion by 8 to help cook breakfast. Getting a little bit of flavor from the Condor, just not sure what it is. Some of you may have questioned why I got so angry about the guy who threw something at my bike. So I'm posting a photo of it. Have a great day my friends.
Stunning Ranger!! love the colours, Hope that guys earholes turns to assholes and he shits all over his shoulders :LOL::ROFLMAO:

@Ranger107 I understood your anger from the outset: attacking property is a coward's vengeful act. I am pleased to get the chance to see your ride, glorious! Someday I'll post my little scooter, an eggshell white 2021 Honda Rebel 500. It's in storage now.

Having my second coffee with Velvet in the Re-gent. I don't think I'll order Velvet again, I very much prefer Half & Half.
Thanks Singed. It's my take on a Harley themed custom paint job called Tribal Orange. The base color is called Amber Whiskey. I wouldn't have gotten so upset except there was no reason for the SOB to throw anything at the bike. I had one several years ago that was even more detailed. Will post it if I can find an old photo.

Good afternoon gents. Finished up the Molto Dolce I DGT'd from this morning. Now trying to find some Lat flavor with Esoterica Margate in a Sav Hercules 320EX. Ginger ale on the side. Mostly to hydrate since I can't taste it, lol. Have a good evening fellow BoBs. Happy birthday Mrs. Eutychus.

@Eutychus I hope you and your wife had a memorable evening, all the best.

I went to Mom's for lunch and she took me for Chinese. I don't know how, my eyes are blue...

We had a good lunch, she had black bean and garlic beef with curried rice, I had egg foo yung. Huge portions, embarrassing that I ate all of mine. Spent the afternoon on the deck and chattered and yammered while I had Pegasus in the MMBB. She sent me home with a tomato the size of a softball and a cucumber the size of a rugby ball, it'll be nice with some couscous and tuna this week.

Home again, now and having some CBO in my Tomato meer with a Pilsner. A good day, all in all and a good evening to you all.

Attachments

• MMBB.jpg
    MMBB.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • SMS Tomato Meer.JPG
    SMS Tomato Meer.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 0