What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@JimInks you have some of the coolest looking pipes.
Thank you. I am extremely fortunate to have them, and have a few good friends to thank for a big part of it, especially the very old ones. I can't tell you how many times I have felt like the luckiest man in the pipe community because of that.

Having written that, there are many people who have better collections than I do. I know at least a dozen people who have over 2,000 pipes. One friend of mine has over 400 old, mostly patent Dunhill along with patent Parkers, and plenty of pre-World War Two pipes along with a lot of artisan pipes. And he'll be the first to admit that he's not even in the top ten of collectors. Quite amazing.

Last edited:
Even though this is a diet day, m'lady decided to surprise me with my favorite soup, New England clam chowder, as an appetizer. :) Dinner was a salad, chicken legs and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've passed the half way mark of this bowl of year 2008 Astley’s No. 109 in a straight smooth dark brown year 1926 Parker Super Bruyere patent 3 63/F lovat with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
1926_Parker_63:F lovat.jpg