What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now smoking KBV Roman Soldier in a 1935 small, straight smooth dark brown Irish Free State K&P (Peterson) billiard with a silverish cap military mount and tapered black vulcanite stem. Not doing a second set of walks today because the humidity is so high that it's tough to breathe, and that's with me having good lungs. It didn't stop Abner the Eager from coming over. He's inside eating.
Irish Free State_MMbilliard_1935.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, two sword fish steaks and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm smoking year 2015 Mac Baren Virginia #1 in a three quarter bend smooth dark brown Made in Ireland (1938-1948) pre-Republic Peterson 367 with a 3 in a circle Shamrock apple military mount with a black vulcanite flared p-lip saddle stem. Not quite time for coffee. Cleaned a few pipes earlier, and fed three ferals, too.
Peterson_PR_Apple367_3_Shamrock.jpg

I've passed the first third of this bowl of Ken Byron Ventures Mr. Christian’s Brown Flek 2021 in a 1984 smooth brown full bend Peterson Mark Twain military mount egg with a silver cap and tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Couldn't post until now because Tomato the Brave was snorin' and snoozin' on my lap. Getting ready to watch the Padres-Dodgers game. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Peterson_MarkTwain_Smooth.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2012 Carter Hall in a black rusticated medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 437/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Fed all the ferals, and am getting ready to read baseball box scores.
4AB_Rust_left437.jpg

Last smoke of the day is year 2020 Angler's Dream in a 2018 natural smooth medium bend Peterson 03 apple silver spigot military mount with a tapered black acrylic fish tail stem. Have a few more box scores to read, and give the ferals a last round of food before I go to bed. Sleepy Suzy is by my side after eating. Molly Danger is eating in the bedroom.
Peterson03_Natural_Spigot_2Stems.jpg