What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now I'm enjoying Wilke Blood Red Virginia in a Barling Sovereign bent acorn with vulcanite saddle stem.

Barling Sovereign Bent Acorn.jpg

Good morning BoB,
This morning was the first one of the year that gave me frost covering my windows. It's sure cooling down here.
Before work, I enjoyed a bowl of The Country Squire's River Boat Queen in my mm cob. What a light but tasty aromatic.
I don't have anything I need to do when I get home from work today. Afternoons with nothing to do are relaxing but the time seems to pass at mach speed. I get home and what feels like an hour passes before bed time comes around.

A third of a bowl left of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Just fed all of the ferals. There's a break in the rain, and I guess Tomato the Brave knew it because he wanted to go outside, so I let him out. Daisy the Feral Princess and Abner the Eager decided to stay in. Harry the Hairy is outside. Sleepy Suzy has eaten, and Molly Danger is eating now. So will I in a little while.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and have passed the half way mark of this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Went outside to pay Harry the Hairy some attention which he sorely needs. Wish I could find him a home. I hate his having hide under the deck when it rains knowing he really wants to be inside with us. But, he's too aggressive toward other cats, and we can't do it. He's perfect for a one cat only home, though. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and have passed the half way mark of this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Went outside to pay Harry the Hairy some attention which he sorely needs. Wish I could find him a home. I hate his having hide under the deck when it rains knowing he really wants to be inside with us. But, he's too aggressive toward other cats, and we can't do it. He's perfect for a one cat only home, though. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink.
View attachment 21860
Goober is a dominant cat, too. She was a poor fit for my sister's home, three cats and a dog plus two children. Scrapping with one of the other cats, she scratched my niece across the face; Olivia tried to break up the fight. She was a good fit for me, though.

Now smoking and reviewing Sutliff Maple Shadows 2024 in an undated, unbranded straight lattice meerschaum military mount with a silver cap and tapered yellow acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Unbranded MM meer.jpg

Goober is a dominant cat, too. She was a poor fit for my sister's home, three cats and a dog plus two children. Scrapping with one of the other cats, she scratched my niece across the face; Olivia tried to break up the fight. She was a good fit for me, though.
I understand the problem all too well. I really like Harry the Hairy, but I don't see him acting any better inside than outside. And, Molly Danger went through enough trauma with Sam and her scampers. She's still reluctant to come out of the bedroom on her own even though she knows they are gone. I can't do more damage to her in her own home. It's tough on us because Harry is a very affectionate, loyal and loving fella. Leaving him out in general, and specifically with a storm coming up is rather worrisome to m'lady and me.

Passing the quarter mark of this bowl of year 2014 HU Directors Cut in a very early Ascorti straight New Dear KS billiard with a carved shank and a black acrylic tapered stem.
Ascorti_NDKS_billiard_carved.jpg

Smoking a Pete Squire with MB Symphony,Bottle of Pellegrino mineral water. It has rained off and on all day here which made me and my arthritic back very uncomfortable .Hopefully the rain will pass overnight as I have an early start at work in the morning.