What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How are you enjoying the CRF? I just ordered their latest release. I'm waiting for delivery today. Being born and raised in Carolina tobacco country. I am looking forward to trying it.
I like it quite a bit. It has aged well by mellowing out, and it seems sweeter. I can have problems with mouth irritation with red Virginias, but not this one.

Just finished smoking year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. It's time for some lunch. The rain has finally stopped.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

When I went to bed this past morning, I was nearly asleep when I heard cats growling and fighting outside my bedroom window. I got up, and went outside in the rain to see Harry the Hairy intimidating Abner the Eager. I picked Abner up and brought him inside. I dried him off, dried me off, and fed him. He's still inside.
Abner_BBSnooze1.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am smoking year 2014 Dan Tobacco Hamborger Veermaster in a smooth straight brown 1950 Dunhill 48 bulldog group 4 root briar with a black vulcanite fish tail saddle stem. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink.
Dunhill_1950_root-bulldog48.jpg

Starting off my smoking day with a bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. We've avoided losing power so far, and as far as I know, no tornadoes as our "inaccu"-weather tv station were warning us about. I don't mind them being wrong again. Just fed my cats, and all the ferals except for Harry the Hairy. I'm going to check on him after I post this smoke. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
View attachment 21875
Jim, hope the storm passes you over without damage. According to the last news I heard they said it would turn north and head up into TN.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2013 Esoterica Tilbury in a smooth medium bend 1999 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

@Ranger107 , the storm has finally passed. We didn't lose power nor did we have any damage. We are lucky.
Peterson Sherlock Holmes_Milverton.jpg

Good evening my friends and fellow BoBs 😊.
Still no smoke for me, as I'm still fighting a really nasty cold. But I wish you all a great weekend
I also noticed a few new members have joined us. @smokeyjay88 @BobbyV welcome guys
Zippo, sorry you're down buddy. Hope you get over it by the time your new socks get there, lol.

Listing this early: year 2012 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

Starting off my smoking day with a bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. We've avoided losing power so far, and as far as I know, no tornadoes as our "inaccu"-weather tv station were warning us about. I don't mind them being wrong again. Just fed my cats, and all the ferals except for Harry the Hairy. I'm going to check on him after I post this smoke. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
View attachment 21875
Weather analysis is a great occupation. What other job allows you to be dead wrong 80% of the time and stay employed?

Good evening my friends and fellow BoBs 😊.
Still no smoke for me, as I'm still fighting a really nasty cold. But I wish you all a great weekend
I also noticed a few new members have joined us. @smokeyjay88 @BobbyV welcome guys
Thank you. Great group here. I appreciate all of the shared experiences and advice.

Post-op, I've had this strange skin sensation, akin to how your face feels after the dentist when the Novocaine is about 3/4 worn off, except it's all over my body, and even my tongue is like that a bit. Throws my food taste off, and my pipe enjoyment too. I had my follow up appointment today and told the doctor about it, but he was unfamiliar. I love being an outlier! So I decided to skip the pipe today. We'll see tomorrow.

Near the last third of his bowl of year 2014 Strang in a 2003 smooth light brown medium bend straight grain Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera Dublin with a black acrylic saddle stem. Getting set to watch the Braves-Royals game. Going to clean a few pipes now.
Ardor Venere Extra Strang Dublin.jpg