What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since it's cheating Thursday I thought about sneaking in a bowl of Tumbleweed in the Pete system B42 smooth bent apple with some bourbon. BUT, my throat is pretty bad, sore and scratchy, so decided it probably wouldn't be the smartest move on my part. So, I'll just have to enjoy vicariously through you guys. Have a good evening BoBs.

Enjoyed a lazy, cool, relaxing late afternoon and early evening with three briars and 'baccys! A Paul Bonaquisti 05 Sabbiata Select XL 11 blasted slightly bent Rhodesian with a jewel-tone acrylic stem loaded with 2009 Margate. Then a Pete Rosslare flame-grained 03 bent with acrylic yellow stem filled with 15-year old Pirate Kake. Just finished a bowl of 10 year-old Barking Dog in my large (DH 6 at least1) 2010 J.M. Boswell Blasted Rhodesian with a smooth shank and dark jewel-toned acrylic stem. Several adult beverages to accompany and soothe my thoughts whilst sitting on the patio!! FTRPLT

Having CH in my Bones Dublin with a coffee for my nightcap. Good night BoB.

BoB.jpg

Attachments

• Bones Little Bent Dublin.JPG
    Bones Little Bent Dublin.JPG
    2 MB
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've passed the first third of this bowl ofyear 2014 Dunhill Flake in a straight smooth 1960 Dunhill DR 137 group 4 root briar canted dublin with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Harry the Hairy is sitting steadfast near the back door. Daisy the Feral Princess wanted out, and all she did was to eat Harry's food, and she wanted back inside as soon as she finished. Harry just sat above her on the side of the grill watching. I put down some dry food for the li'l fella. I called out for Tomato the Brave and Abner the Eager, but they are somewhere else staying out of the rain. M'lady and I are deciding on what to watch on TV.
Dunhill_Birthyear-Left.jpg

Now smoking year 2020 C&D Virginia Flake in a straight medium brown 1922-1937 Irish Free State era Peterson 222 bullcap with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem.
Irish Free State bullcap_222.jpg

Not far from finishing this bowl of Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend. Tomato the Brave parked himself on my lap, and wouldn't let me stop scratching and rubbing him. Then, he took a very short snooze, and only got off my lap because he was hungry. Now, he's snoozin' by my feet.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

TomatoLapScratch1.jpg

Half way through this bowl of D&R Penhooker in a smooth brown late 1890s, early 1900s unbranded military mount bulldog with a silver windcap and spigot with a black vulcanite, flared stem and orific bit. I'll end the day with this smoke. Tomato the Brave is by my side.
1890-1900 unbranded MM bulldog_silver cap.jpg