What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From this morning:

Following up with C&D Oriental Silk in a Barling Sovereign bent acorn with saddle stem.

Attachments

• Barling Sovereign Bent Acorn.jpg
    Barling Sovereign Bent Acorn.jpg
    3.4 MB
A third of the way through this bowl of Watch City English Ernie-ental in a straight dark brown and tan rusticated Peterson 2023 Saint Patrick’s Day 264 Canadian with an Irish flag colored ferrule and tapered black acrylic stem. This should get me to dinner time.
Peterson_St. Patrick's_Canadian264.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, orange roughy and sugar snap peas dinner with the last quarter of the Boston cream pie that m'lady made for dessert. I'm almost a third of the way through this bowl of Ken Byron Ventures Mr. Christian’s Brown Flek 2021 in a 1984 smooth brown full bend Peterson Mark Twain military mount egg with a silver cap and tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Pete Rose died this evening, and I am surprised that there's close to no coverage on TV about it, or at MLB's website.
Peterson_MarkTwain_Smooth.jpg

Earlier, I smoked a bowl of year 2002 F&T Cut Virginia Plug in a straight smooth brown 1920s LHS Purex double patent no. 1587048 and 19085630 Real Briar Root Silver Circle 42 apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
LHS Purex_SilverCircle42-apple.jpg

Currently, I'm smoking year 2014 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a late '80s, early 90s small bend medium brown smooth, unbranded Nording pot with a couple of small rusticated spots, an amber colored acrylic ferrule and tapered stem in the military mount style.
Nording_pot_unbranded.jpg

Did a little low calorie snacking, and am smoking year 2019 C&D Yorktown in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Terracotta 4AB No.108/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB-TC_left2.jpg

A third of the way through this bowl of Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture in a smooth medium bend terracotta Peterson POY 2023 X160 464/1100 military mount egg with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Just fed all the ferals except for the absent Abner the Eager. When it rains, I usually don't see him. Getting ready to clean a few pipes.
Peterson_POY2023_X160.jpg

Last edited:
Almost half way through this bowl of year 2020 Angler's Dream in a 2016 PSF POY quarter bend black sandblasted Steve Norse Vermont Freehand egg with an aluminum band and a tortoise shell colored acrylic saddle stem. I'll end the day with this smoke.
PSF_POY_egg.jpg

Good morning everybody ☺️.
It's another horrible rainy day here in the UK today, with even more severe weather warnings in place. Much more of this, and I'll change my name to Noah, and start work on my ark.
Having said that, it's still a happy day, as I have just received a package from our great buddy Ranger, stuffed full of my favourite tobaccos, which are not available in the UK. Thank you @Ranger my friend, also know that we hold you dearly in our thoughts and pray you get well soon buddy.
It's also a good day, as I seem to finally be rid of my heavy cold and nasty cough.
And so without further ado. I'm going to load up a Meershaum Bacchus, with a copious amount of Hobbit Weed, for my first smoke, in what seems like an eternity. Have a great day my friends 😊
20241001_100702.jpg

Well, after several months of health issues, I’m getting back to normal, or maybe finding a new normal. This morning I’m smoking a new to me 1968 Dunhill Shell OX with Scottish Flake and black coffee. This pipe is feather flight and smokes perfectly cool and dry. I can’t understand for the life of me how someone could sell this pipe. Picked it up on eBay for $180. It’s like new. Sometimes a squirrel finds a nut . . .
IMG_9536.jpeg