What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having Pegasus in my Falcon meer while dinner cooks.

Attachments

• Falcon Floral Meer.JPG
    Falcon Floral Meer.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Nearly finished smoking year 2012 St. James Flake in a straight 1968 Dunhill Tanshell octagonal paneled EK F/T billiard with a square shank and tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Dunhill_1968Tanshell_Billiard.jpg

Off to touch up Archie pages with a bowl of year 2020 D&R Raccoon’s Delight in my very reliable smooth straight post-1938 pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian 263 with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem.
Peterson_PR_Canadian_Sterling263.jpg

Finished touching up the pages, and am near the last quarter of this bowl of first release Watch City Rhythm & Blues in a straight smooth brown 1920s-30s Sasieni patent 8 dot Marborough lovat with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. M'lady fed the ferals except for the absent Abner the Eager while I was working.
Sasieni_8Dot_Lovat.jpg

Now smoking the last of this one pound bag of Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture in a black rusticated medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 67/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Just fed Harry the Hairy, and Tomato the Brave is eating inside. Daisy the Feral Princess had a hard day of snoozin'.
4AB_Rusticated_67.jpg

Passing the half way mark of this bowl of Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend. Tomato the Brave came back for more food. I'm getting ready to clean a few pipes.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Sitting at the lazer cutter working and drinking green tea after having enjoyed the lionshare of a bowl of Match Field and Stream in my mm cob on my way to work.

Yesterday, two sandwich loaf tins arrived in the mail so I'm excited to bake some sandwich bread after I clock out of work today.

To the gun club last night with a pouch of Half 'n' Half and the old Pete B5; I particularly like the rustication Peterson was doing during that period. Shot Orphan Annie, my Parker single barrel trap gun - 24/25 of the first round. Slipped a bit on the handicap round but so did everybody else, so...

L78AoVfl.jpg

dCQ89gbl.jpg

To the gun club last night with a pouch of Half 'n' Half and the old Pete B5; I particularly like the rustication Peterson was doing during that period. Shot Orphan Annie, my Parker single barrel trap gun - 24/25 of the first round. Slipped a bit on the handicap round but so did everybody else, so...

L78AoVfl.jpg

dCQ89gbl.jpg
Good looking pipe, Idle. I can't really speak of the shotgun except that the filigree work is interesting. I imagine it is quite a seasoned piece.

Having a bowl of Capt. Black in my little Lorenzetti. Back early from work, the weekly tourney. We are desperately short-staffed; all the highschool and university students have bailed. Cut greens for the first time in two years this morning, a bit of a treat.

Attachments

• Lorenzetti 84 Avitus.jpg
    Lorenzetti 84 Avitus.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
I have been pretty busy the last couple of days here. It appears that my daughters landlord got greedy and decided to double her rent now that her lease has expired. She is moving back in here (hopefully temporary!) So ,We have started to clean out the guest room,which became a storage unit! It`s going to be a long process...
Anyway,Smoking a Bari Wiking freehand, MB 7 seas regular,mug of Horton`s coffee.