What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to crack open a new tin of London Mixture as I await my C&D order for my real favorites, hopefully here by Friday.

I'm going to stick with this all day - on third bowl now.

Power naps are overrated. I just took one, and I'm not faster than a speeding bullet or more powerful than a locomotive, and don't even ask about leaping over tall buildings in a single bound. Well, I did manage to strike a match to a bowl of Full Virginia Flake in a smooth straight grain three quarter bend 1979 Becker M 4 heart pipe.

My after dinner bowl of Royal Yacht in one of my "... miss drilled, Golf Club" Charatans, a Relief Grain Pot. :twisted:

This is the last of my stash of Virginia Squire in a 2002 black sandblast full bend D.R. Ardor Urano John Eells Giant Fatta A Mano. A good blend, rather light, but the flavors really seem to come out in big bowl pipes.

About ten minutes away from hot coffee and Ogden's Walnut in a slight bend 1968 group 4S Dunhill Shell 475 cherrywood.

Picked up some bulk butternut rum Virginia today while stopping to get pipe cleaners. I've never managed to walk out with just what I came for... on my second bowl now in my Italian basket pipe aka "the beater"

Nightcap in a new Brigham #59... my first pipe in five days! Most enjoyable smoke. :sunny:

Former Bird's Eye Flake in a 1975 medium bend yellow Pioneer meer.

Final smoke of the evening/morning is chocolate cake... I mean, Mohawk River in a 1979 rusticated medium bend Italian Sir Jeffrey Dublin.

...early AM...G&H Kendal Kentucky...followed by Condor Long Cut in a Davidoff Canadian... :cheers:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/438]
davido10.jpg
[/url]

...up next...Compton's Commonweal...

BE WELL…SMOKE WELL…

Some Oriental/Red Va tang-sweet to start the day. Red Rapparee in a Hardcastle Banker with chicory coffee N'Awlins style on the side :p

Vintage 1971 Velvet in a medium bend sandblasted 2003 Stanwell Golden Danish 139.

Storm Front, powered up with added Maduro cigar leaf in my very large rusticated billiard. Morning smoke man cave style.

Last of my Warrior Plug, with some Kentucky Club aro to soften it a little, in a basket briar mini churchwarden

Status
Not open for further replies.