What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Current Three Nuns tinned version in the first pipe Trever Talbot made when he went to France many years ago. It's a smooth straight Algerian briar Billiard bowl with a long Canadian stem, unbranded.

Anniversary Kake in a James Barber blasted bent bulldog.
Black coffee on the side.

In frustration with my B&M's non-performance on an order of mine (10 weeks, no show) I ordered a larger amount direct from C&D on Monday afternoon.

It arrived TODAY (that was exactly two days). Feasting on my first ever bowl of C&D Burley Flake #4 in a La Strada bulldog.

Man, oh, man...what a ride. Sublime.

Edgeworth Slices in a 1984 medium bend black grain etched Savinelli Non Pareil 9310 poker.

St. James Flake in a 2002 full bend egg shaped meer.

A large bowl of the Engine in my large billiard after a hearty dinner. Nourishment man lives by.

Some pre-dinner sweet, Dunhill Flake, in one of my "... missdrilled, Golf Club" Charatan Pots, a Special a 4148DC. :p Royal Yacht will follow after dinner in my new Bacchus Meer :p

...final pipe of the day...Drum Halfzware shag in a Cooper rustic Canadian...

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/439]
peter_10.jpg
[/url]

"To light is human; to puff, divine"

After I finished the St. James Flake, I flaked out with FVF in a small 1982 three quarter bend meer with a smiling Turk's head. Now, it's Stonehaven in a smooth 2002 medium bend flame grain Rinaldo Collection Silver Line 10 Egea 03 Titania.

The last flake of the evening is 1985 MacBaren Navy Flake in a smooth three quarter bend early '70s Stanwell Design Choice 837 sitter.

P&W Nut Brown Burley in a 2003 matte finish Karl Erik freehand.

Status
Not open for further replies.