What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhle's 00 in a medium bend straight grain 2000 Winslow C silver spigot. And ice tea.

Boswell's Apple Strudel in a smooth straight late 1970s Tinderbox Selected Grecian Briar Dublin.

'nother early start to the day with some spicy/sweet va, Orlik Golden Sliced in a shell finished BBB grp 4 sized pot. :p

First morning bowl is Blue Mountain in a Savinelli Extra 506 panel billiard. Great lat smoke in a classic pipe

In a Leonessa Briossa bent rusticated billiard is my second bowl of C&D Cordial. I am revisiting an old favorite; this batch seems to need some age, but I had to burn some anyway.

MacBaren Symphony in a straight 2012 Rekamepip made Sugar Barrel pipe.

Nightcap, in an Old Antiquari 293.
Earl Grey on the side.
Love at first sight!

Old Companion in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front.

First bowl of Royal Yacht for the day. This one in another of my "... miss drilled, golf club" Charatan's, a Shell finished Lane era Pot. I'm up to a min. of two bowls of this stuff a day now :p

Half way done smoking the current tinned version of Three Nuns in a straight black sandblast 2 star Ferndown Bark Prince with a Cumberland stem. And thinking about a smoking a big cigar.

1st try of Sutliffe's Man's Best Friend in a mini-churchwarden for the drive home

Status
Not open for further replies.