What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My final smoke of the evening/morning is the recent MacBaren Symphony in a straight 2012 Rekamepip made Sugar Barrel pipe.

Still on my Maraschino's Revenge sampler; took a bowl of Peter Stokkebye's Cherry Bon-Bon outside. Hot damn that stuff is good!

Shortcut to Mushrooms in a straight 1979 MM Legend. Awake too darn early.

Edgeworth Slices in a 1984 medium bend black grain etched Savinelli Non Pareil 9310 poker.

SHPC The Great Hiatus in a Charatan Perfection bent dublin.
Black coffee on the side.

...early AM...5 Brothers...followed by, PA...now, G&H Kendal Gold in a Davidoff smooth Canadian... :cheers:

...up next...SWR.... :cheers:

"...A Pipe smoker, by in large, is a gentleman and scholar...and there are damned few of us left..." PeterD

Angler's Dream in a smooth 1998 Parker 489 three quarter bend Billiard.

Bob's Chocolate Flake in a Brigham 1-dot Rhodesian

Staying in the "sweet Va mode" today, just lit my third bowl of McC's FM2000 for the day, this one in an Edward's Coachman like this one:

Coachman1.jpg

Algerian briar and Red Va, a mix made in heaven :twisted:

Felt like opening a new tin today as well as smoking something completely new to me.

Maiden Voyage of Embarcadero in a well cleaned Vauen Barontini.

Dark Flake Unscented in a smooth briar calabash shape 1984 Fero Danese made in Italy.

...final pipe of the day...CH in a group 5 Dunhill Millennium shell billiard... :cheers:

"To light is human; to puff, divine"

St. James Woods in a Chacom straight, smooth brandy.

Status
Not open for further replies.