What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
P&W Nut Brown Burley in a 1983 medium bend, mostly smooth, bottom rusticated Butz-Choquin Maitre Pipier 3 Fait Main.

Shortcut to Mushrooms in a straight 1979 MM Legend.

Nightcap, in a Sea Rock 95.
Earl Grey on the side.
Stone Roses on the boom box.

Boswell's Premium Burley in a smooth straight late 1970s Tinderbox Selected Grecian Briar Dublin.

Carter Hall, with a trace of University Flake, in a Peterson 01 Pot

On my day off with a bowl of Early Morning Pipe in my Sav Hercules 510 Ex, with a black coffee on the side, tryin' to learn foggy mountain breakdown on my Bean Blossom 5 String Banjo!!! Trying real hard...

...this afternoon...HOW Revelation(1985)...followed by Granger(1978) in a 1966 Dunhill shell billiard... :cheers:

...up next...C&D Epiphany...

BE WELL…SMOKE WELL…

On my third bowl of Royal Yacht today. This one in one of my Charatan Special Pots like this:

CharatanSpecialpotwtaperedstem.jpg

Orlik really nailed it with this one IMHO :twisted:

Germain's Rich Dark Flake in a small slight bend black sandblast 2000 D.R. Ardor Urano Ninfea Fatta A Mano author with a silver band on the shank and stem.

Minutes away from smoking Dark Birdseye in an old Barling straight Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. billiard with a silver band and military bit.

Vintage 1978 MacBaren Symphony in a smooth three quarter bend 1979 made in Israel pipe.

...final pipe of the day...SWR in an Ashton blast apple... :cheers:

Life of a pipe smoker is a journey, not a destination…

First pipe in six weeks... long fight with respiratory crud, overlapping with huge project at work with long night shifts.

The welcome back to the briar began with C&D Black Duck in a Growley billiard. Marvelous.

Doc Manhattan":viknqytj said:
First pipe in six weeks...
Possibly the saddest thing I've heard this month!

Glad you are feeling better

Slide":2wfqp8zm said:
Doc Manhattan":2wfqp8zm said:
First pipe in six weeks...
Possibly the saddest thing I've heard this month!

Glad you are feeling better
Thank you, sir! With the weather starting to be less horrible, it's perfect timing to catch up with the briar.

Magnum Opus in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line.

Haunted Bookshop in a straight 2012 MM Pony Express cob.

Status
Not open for further replies.