What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Current Three Nuns tinned version in a 2002 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton.

Some afternoon swet, McC's FM2000 in another Saseini, a Four Dot Natural bent rhodesian I bought when I got back in '70. :p

Kendal's #7 in a 1970s slight bend black sandblasted Comoy's Silver Cloud 624.

Louisiana Red in a 2003 medium bend Nording 4 rough top sitter with a small rusticated area at the top left.

Still have a number goodies open, but felt like something different (for me at least). So, 1st try, Peterson University Flake in a Grabow Duke for the drive home. Pre-light impression: plummy!

St. James Flake in a 2002 full bend egg shaped meer.

...final pipe of the day...Sutliff Mixture 79 in a Cooper rustic Canadian... :cheers:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/464]
peter_12.jpg
[/url]

"To light is human; to puff, divine"

Mclelland Royal Cajun Ebony in a Savinelli Nonpareil, Blue Mountain, and C&D Epiphany alternating in a Sebastien Beo Panel author is the current rotation.

Ogden's Walnut in a slight bend 1968 group 4S Dunhill Shell 475 cherrywood.

Finishing up the day with some after dinner Royal Yacht in my newest Meer, my Bacchus I got from Altinok. Meer and Royal Yacht, a match made in heavan :twisted: :twisted:

559899751_o1.jpg

First bowl of SPC Plum Pudding in a Peterson St Pat 80s.
Black coffee on the side.

Briar fox with 50% marlin flake in my Stanwell calabash Cincinnati.
I know it sounds crazy but it's actually pretty good. I have recently determined, after smoking bullseye, LNF and marlin flake that I don't particularly fancy perique at this time. So I'm trying to come up with "creative ways to use my current perique blends. :roll:

A half bowl of the last of this sample of Sutliff CD Blend in a mid-70s slight bend black sandblasted English Rustic 120 billiard.

...early AM...Sutliff Mixture 79...now, SG 1792 Flake in a Chacom smooth Canadian...

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/465]
chacom12.jpg
[/url]

...up next...American Spirit Perique Blend... :cheers:

Life of a pipe smoker is a journey, not a destination…

T.G.I.F.

Early Leonessa Briossa bent billiard bowl of good old Engine 99 (no surprise there), with more of same to follow. Favorite pipe, favorite blend, Friday...ahhhhhhh.

Early morning start with some tangy/sweet. Some Orlik Golden Sliced in a saddle bit 118 Savinelli Guibleo de Oro Pot,

Status
Not open for further replies.