What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First bowl of FVF in a Charatan Belvedere pot.
Black coffee on the side.

While waiting for the UPS man with my Royal Yacht and FM2000 and Erinmore Flake and Orlik Golden Sliced I be smokin' another bowl of FM 2000 in my Growley pot :twisted:

GrowleyPot1.jpg

monbla256":gljvsbgx said:
While waiting for the UPS man with my Royal Yacht and FM2000 and Erinmore Flake and Orlik Golden Sliced I be smokin' another bowl of FM 2000 in my Growley pot :twisted:

GrowleyPot1.jpg
That is one beautiful pipe there, Growley does some great work.

Not only is it a beauty, it is the BEST smoking pipe I own !! You basicaly load it with rubbed out flake, put a match to it and just breath, it smokes by itself almost :twisted:

Began today with Engine 99 is a no-name Zulu.

Continued with two bowls of C&D #973 Cordial in same pipe.

With another pot of fresh brew, C&D Burley Flake #4 will be my afternoon pick-me-up, in a cob most likely.

Just finished my bowl of FM 2000 in my Growley pot and the UPS man just left my monthly 'bac order so I'm gonna have some Orlick Golden Sliced in my Orlik Royal Soveriegn bent bulldog :twisted: Savin' the Royal Yacht for after dinner tonight :twisted:

IMG_21201.jpg

Emp in an Ashton Old Church straight bulldog.
Earl Grey on the side.

...final pipe of the day...TN Flying Dutchman(1972) in a Parker bent blast billiard...

"To light is human; to puff, divine"

Just lit up my after dinner bowl of Royal Yacht ! Dunhill in a Dunhill, my new Cumberland pot! This pipe and RY are made for each other :twisted:

Dunhillgrp4CumberlandPot2.jpg

Didn't get to smoke as much as usual, but here's the line up: Angler's Dream in a smooth 1998 Parker 489 three quarter bend Billiard, followed by Dark Birdseye in an old Barling straight Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. billiard with a silver band and military bit. Now, I'm not too far from being done with Onyx in a 2002 medium bend egg shaped lattice Ural meer.

Had just enough of 1985 MacBaren Navy Flake to fill a third of a bowl of a smooth three quarter bend early '70s Stanwell Design Choice 837 sitter.

The last of this sample of Solani Aged Burley Flake in a smooth full bend 1977 Crown Coachman 215. Thanks, G.K. It was very tasty stuff! Gonna have to buy a tin or two.

...early AM...Sutliff Mixture 79...now, Amphora Full (1988) in a Savinelli Hercules rustic Canadian... :cheers: .

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/463]
sav_he11.jpg
[/url]

...up next...G&H Kendal Dark... :cheers:

“My Passions are my Children/Grandkids, my Religion, my Music, my Pipes & Tobaccos…” PeterD

Getting an early, sweet start to the day with a bowl of Erinmore Flake in a Sasieni Four Dot Walnut I bought in Saigon back in '69. This is NOT a juicyfruit 'bac like the Mixture is, It's WAAAAY BETTER :twisted:

Sutliff CD Blend in a mid-70s slight bend black sandblasted English Rustic 120 billiard.

Lane's Very Cherry from my Maraschino's Revenge sampler. Used my Chacom Whippet for this one... the tobacco was... appropriately named... :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.