What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I finally get to leave, it will be Kentucky Club Aromatic in a MM Country Gentleman

St. James Flake in a 2002 full bend egg shaped meer.

Triple Play in a Peterson St Patrick's Day A1

...after dinner...Bali shag...final pipe of the evening...Compton's Commonweal in a Cooper rustic Canadian... :cheers:

"To light is human; to puff, divine"

Ogden's Walnut in a slight bend 1968 group 4S Dunhill Shell 475 cherrywood.

Erinmore Flake in a Charatan blasted bent bulldog.
Earl Grey on the side.

I'm out of Royal Yacht ( it'll be here tommorrow!) so I'm having some Red Rapparee in a shell finished BBB "Thornycroft" st. bulldog. Nice cuppa 'spresso on the side :p

Anniversary Kake in a MM Great Dane Spool

First taste of this 'bac, very good.

McClelland 2015 in a 1979 medium bend etch relief meerschaum lined TinderBox Arabesque.

Skiff Mixture in a Savinelli Hercules 315EX. Touch of Woodford's Reserve on the side.

Local B&M blend called Carribean (yes, that's how the guy spelled it) in a 1987 vintage dark and rough W.O. Larsen, a favorite pipe from way back.
MMM MMM good.

Chris

My last smoke of the evening/morning is Louisiana Red in a 2003 black grain etched Karl Erik Ekstravagant horn.

Old Companion in a straight black sandblast undated Savinelli Hercules 115EX pot.

...early AM...Drum shag..now, G&H Kendal Kentucky in a P&T 2005 POY L'Antra blast Lovat... :cheers:

...up next...SG Cob Plug... :cheers:

“The value of tobacco is best understood when it is the last you possess and there is no chance of getting more.”- Bismarck

out for a short walk, with Man's Best Friend in a Pete barrel

just about to have some Dunhill's early morning pipe in my Tyler Lane bent egg, along with an Illy Redeye for AM nourishment

rev

Whiskey Cavendish in a slightly rusticated 1980 Rossi 1886 Visconte 245 OomPaul.

Status
Not open for further replies.