What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A little University Flake in my v little Rosewood

A rare morning smoke for me. Skiff Mixture in a Savinelli Hercules 315EX. Black coffee and oatmeal on the side.

P&W Nut Brown Burley in a 1983 medium bend, mostly smooth, bottom rusticated Butz-Choquin Maitre Pipier 3 Fait Main.

Going for a big bowl of Royal Yacht this afternoon in my Sav rusticated Hercules st. bulldog like this one:

002-033-53701.jpg

I really like this tobacco, nice and toasty, enough N, burns even. I like the sliced format as well, makes it much easier to pack, just fold over a slice and stuff it!

Burns very well, tastes good to the end (well, first puff may be more "smoky" without the depth, but I find that with most tobaccos).

Was a nice smoke while watching Lincoln. Wish the MOVIE had been better.

--alex

A half bowl of St. James Flake in a 2002 full bend egg shaped meer finishes this tin.

Dark Flake Unscented in a smooth briar calabash shape 1984 Fero Danese made in Italy.

Some pre-dinner Royal Yacht in my new Rosslare X02 Pete. RY and Peterson's are MADE for each other :twisted:

PetersonRosslareXO02.jpg

I like that pipe Monbla.

I have that same shape in another line. (The Rosslare looks better :lol: )

A half bowl of the last of my sample of Ogden's Walnut in a slight bend 1968 group 4S Dunhill Shell 475 cherrywood.

Onyx in a big bowl 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian.

...after dinner...Brindley's mixture...followed by Bali Shag...final pipe of the day...St. Bruno Flake in a Savinelli rustic Long John... :cheers:

With my pipe in long repose
Gently I my thoughts compose
the peace I find with briar in hand
only the few, and noble understand

Minutes away from smoking Oriental Dusk in a 1983 Ben Wade Duo 65 Smooth Poker. Thanks to G.K. for the sample.

C&D #808 Burley Straight, in an Astley Oom Paul.

Final smoke of the evening/morning is MacBaren London Blend in a 2013 MM straight Legend.

...early AM...the remainder of the bowl of St. Bruno Flake from last evening...now, PA In a Cavicchi smooth Canadian... :cheers:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/467]
cavicc11.jpg
[/url]

...up next...SWR... :cheers:

“My Passions are my Children/Grandkids, my Religion, my Music, my Pipes & Tobaccos…” PeterD

Escudo that's been jarred for 3 years in a Savanelli. Morning gents.

Status
Not open for further replies.