What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Listing this a few minutes early: Filmore in a 1980 Stanwell 668 medium bend with a ferrule, half black sandblasted, half brown smooth, rough top.

Just finishing my second bowl of Mac Baren HH Acadian Perique in my Stanwell bent Dublin 112 - rusticated with smooth front panel, transparent ruby red acrylic mount and military bit

...final pipe of the day...Half & Half in a '66 Dunhill shell billiard... :cheers:

It's 21:32 CDT and am finishing up the day with one of the finest straight Red Va's around, McC's FM 2000 in one of the finest smoking pipes I own, my blasted Growley Pot :twisted:

Part way through this bowl of Watch City Deluxe Crumb Cut in a 1970s black sandblasted Savinelli Autograph 05 Horn. I've enough for one more smoke.

Just finished smoking Model Match in a straight black sandblast 2 star Ferndown Bark Prince with a Cumberland stem. Next is Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a 1982 smooth straight Dunhill Root Briar 31051.

Just finished smoking MacBaren Navy Flake in the very first pipe I ever bought ($2.95) in 1974; a smooth three quarter bend Dr. Grabow Omega. Next is HU Nashville County in a smooth full bend 1977 Crown Coachman 215 egg.

Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front.

current 3 Nuns in a no name Czech mini-churchwarden

...early AM...Capstan RR (Yellow)...now, Esoterica Pembroke in an Ardor Urano Fantasy bent blast apple... :cheers:

...up next...BLWB... :cheers:

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

It's 11:02 CDT and with all the recent talk about Stanwell pipes I'm having my third bowl of the day in my Stanwell #45 Legend pot I got a couple of years ago, this one some McC's 5100 RC! mmmmmm Ketchup :twisted: :twisted:

Field and Stream Match in a 2003 IMP horn Meer.

Almost finished smoking C&D Burley Flake #1 in a 1979 smooth slight bend H. Jones Ltd. Easy Loader 391 Dublin.

1970s Union Leader in a 1990 smooth medium bend Nording freehand sitter with a wider top than bottom that also has a ridge and a narrower bowl resembling an upside down spout, with an amber colored lucite stem with cream swirls. I've enough for one more bowl.

It's 14:23 CDT and still on a Stanwell kick for the day with some McC's 5120 FVB in my Stanwell Sterling Billiard. :twisted: :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.