What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not far from finishing this bowl of SWRA in a straight black sandblast undated Savinelli Hercules 115EX pot.

Savinelli Essenza Cipriota in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl.

Earlier it was '14 PS Luxury Twist in my trusty Ser Jac Poker. Have some aged 5100 prepped for after supper, in my humble Stanny Legend 19.

Cheers,

RR

It's 19:06 CDT and having some after dinner ketchup / sweet, a bowl of McC's FM 2000 in another of my Stanwells. a Royal 184 :twisted: :twisted:

Just finished smoking Sergeant Miller’s Inker’s Mixture in a 1979 Ascorti Business KS Oom Paul with a black pearl acrylic stem.

Smoking the last of my stash of Watch City Deluxe Crumb Cut in a 1982 smooth straight Sasieni Ivory 105 Apple.

...final pipe of the day...HH Bold Kentucky in a gp. 3 Dunhill Dress billiard...
:cheers:

It's 21:04 CDT and I'm still on my Stanwell ride, this one a Royal 336 Danish style Author/Banker. This ones filled with my usual evening dose of Lady 'N', Royal yacht!

OK Jim you've had OVER an hour to smoke at least 4 bowls !! Your turn :twisted: :twisted:

Smoking the last of my stash of Wessex Red Flake in a 1979 brown grain etched Lane Era Charatan's Make medium bend double comfort stem calabash shape 483DC.

Just a few minutes away from smoking Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a 1982 smooth straight Dunhill Root Briar 31051.

Hobbit's Weed in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer.

Now smoking the last of my stash of 1970s Union Leader in a smooth 2002 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton. Next, I'll concentrate on smoking up Union Leader Match.

Just finished smoking Model Match in an early Radice Tiger Eye G medium bend pipe with a bamboo-style carving on the shank.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

C&D Repose in a Sasieni 4-dot Ruff Root bent bulldog.

...PA in a C. Mickles rustic Canadian... :cheers:

...up next...SWR... :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.