What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lancer's Slices in a rusticated Peterson Emerald.

It's 12:52 CDT and having another bowl of McC's ketchup/sweet, some 5120 FVB in a Charatan Special Banker/ mmmmm Hienz 57 :twisted: :twisted:

Just finished smoking Sergeant Miller’s Inker’s Mixture in a 1982 near full bend egg shaped Ascorti Business KS with a black ferrule and saddle stem.

Villiger Late Night in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer.

tea at this desk, DGT '06 965 in Brebbia Jubilee 1996 blast calabash waiting in smoking room.

Ed Duncan, Batavia, NY

MacBaren Virginia #1 in a late '90s half smooth/half etched freehand sitter, medium bend Nielsen Viggo.

It's 15:00 CDT and I'm having a bowl of some of the "new" Durbar which STG/Orlik has done a GREAT job with!! It's STILL one of the finest Balkans available !! Smoking it in my Savinelli Champagne 816 KS like this one. Sadly they don't make this series anymore and I've only got 4 of 'em but they ALL are some fantastic smokers !! :cheers:

Tilbury in a smooth briar calabash shaped Butz-Choquin Maitre Pipier JR Fait Main with a horn ferrule.

Time for some latakia with a bowl of The Smoker Legacy in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl.

It's 17:39 CDT and having some pre-dinner bowl of religion, some Presbyterian in my Hardcastle "Jack-o-London" Banker I got back in '70. Mea culpa, mea culpa :twisted: :twisted:

G&H Dark Flake Unscented in a 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride Legend.

Now smoking one of my favorite tobaccos of all time: Dunhill Navy Rolls in a much cherished smooth straight grain three quarter bend 1979 Becker M 4 heart brandy. I gave into temptation and opened a two year old tin when I opened the two year old bag of Tilbury.

Today, HH Acadian Perique in a briar followed by modern Virginia in a cob.

Needed more perique, so I'm smoking Arcadian Perique in a mid-late 1930s straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair.

It's 22:44 CDT and finishing up the day with my usual dose of Lady'N', some Royal Yacht in my Punto oro 512 KS !

Couple minutes away from smoking Hobbit's Weed in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer.

...final pipe of the day...Paladin in a Ben Wade blast apple... :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.