What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HU Zulu in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg with a black acrylic stem.

JimInks":bt7lval6 said:
HU Zulu in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg with a black acrylic stem.
Zulu is my all time favorite Lat. blend. Your review on Tobacco Reviews is spot on. Our brother mgtarheel has sent me samples of Zulu on two occasion. (Thanks Mike!) I order 7 100g tins from Hans last week and 6 days later it arrived. Any Lat. lover that hasn't tried this is missing out on a very fine tobacco.

A 50/50 mix of Jack Knife Plug and Trout Stream in my Design Berlin Gotha-40 Silver Spigot. :)

AJ

...final pipe of the day...Breaking-in a new Moretti bent blast freehand Dublin with Altadis Sweet Virginia... :cheers:

Just finished smoking FVF in a 2014 Savinelli Gaius smooth brown slight bend black acrylic stem and ferrule 320KS author.

4Noggins Weybridge in a black 1980 sandblasted Peterson Premiere 01 medium bend apple with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip.

Just finished smoking 1970s Edgeworth Aromatic (Red) in a light brown 1979 rusticated medium bend Italian Sir Jeffrey Dublin sitter with a flared top and yellow stem.

P&W #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite stem.

Not far from finishing this bowl of Stokkebye Natural Dutch Cavendish in a 1970s medium bend smooth Ben Wade Golden Walnut freehand with a black vulcanite stem.

' Dayyy from Athens, weird weather today. Clouds and sun playing games.

q8Q86Yi.jpg

Peterson Sunset Breeze - Sumerler 2000.

...early AM...G&H Kendal Gold...then, Warrior Plug...now, Wessex Gold Brick in a Davidoff blast Canadian... :cheers:

...up next...EMP... :cheers:

Milan “Our Kentucky Club Mild” in the third pipe I ever bought ($1.95), a 1974 smooth straight French briar Hadley Apple with a black vulcanite stem.

Epiphany in Japanese made "Two Friends" pipe.

Milan “Our Walnut” in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Mountain Dew made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a 1970s three quarter bend half smooth, half rusticated Savinelli Autograph 4 with a pearl grey brown lucite stem and ferrule.

Dear members when you see the below photo you will say that has nothing to do with pipe smoking but for me has, and has a lot!

2256960762206f645b5c28a86d02082bbdf82f87.jpg

Those are "brikia" [comes from the arabic "ibrik"] which use them to make traditional Greek coffee especially the elders. My ancestors also use them hundred years ago [they were living in Ionia which now is called Minor Asia] with a hand coffee grinder made from brass and porcelain small cups [i have them as a family heritage].
For my morning pipe smoking i always make coffee [Greek mainly] so from now on i will make that coffee in those "brikia". I am so happy and excited because my mind goes back to the childish era when i was using this coffee grinder to help my grandmother plus that i continue the heritage of my ancestors.
As for the topic i am smoking Pipe Shop.net Classic Line No. 10 with ice water beside me.

Just finished Stokkebye Highland Whiskey in a 1979 medium bend etch relief meerschaum lined TinderBox Arabesque with a black vulcanite stem.

Watch City Fat Bastard in a smooth full bend 1977 Crown Coachman 215 egg with a black vulcanite stem.

A few minutes away from smoking the last of my stash of Stokkebye Evening Treasure in a 2003 IMP horn Meer with a black acrylic stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.