What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking Milan “Our Kentucky Club Mixture” in a 1983 Ben Wade Duo 65 smooth Poker with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Coke made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching the Dodgers and Pirates.

Altadis (now Sutliff) Jonestowne Tradition English Mixture in an MM General cob that looks just like this one:

Year 1926 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a 2002 smooth top, black sandblasted quarter bend Karl Erik Ekstravagant horn with a horn insert in the ferrule and black acrylic stem.

BBF in a Charatan Canadian. I opened a jar last week that had been sitting for over a year. While it's definitely BBF, it's a little lackluster given my memory of how good it can be. I think it'll need to sit some more.

The last of my stash of C&D Winchester in a 1982 near full bend egg shaped Ascorti Business KS with a black ferrule and black saddle acrylic stem.

St. James Flake in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem.

Part way through this bowl of Reiner’s Long Golden Flake in a smooth straight 1980s James Upshall Walnut pot with a tapered black acrylic stem. Have enough left for a bowl or so.

...final pipe of the day...SG Brown Sugar Flake in a RD Pipes "Pit Bull" smooth Bulldog... :cheers:

Angler's Dream in a MM straight Country Gentleman Cob........

Almost finished smoking Jim's Half Va., Half Burley w/Per in a 1970s slight bend Caminetto business 134 poker with a gold acrylic stem.

2003 GLP Raven’s Wing in a 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank with a black acrylic stem.

Part way through this bowl of Sir Walter Raleigh in a medium bend 2002 MM Legend cob.

Milan “Our Kentucky Club Mild” in the third pipe I ever bought ($1.95), a 1974 smooth straight French briar Hadley Apple with a black vulcanite stem.

A little over half way through this bowl of Salty Dogs in an early '70s pebble relief Savinelli 315 Prince with a black vulcanite stem.

Just finished smoking Jim's Va/Bur in a 2015 Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica with a smooth straight thin shank, aluminum band and black ebonite stem.

Almost half way through this bowl of Heine's Blend in a 2013 MM straight Legend.

Greetings from Athens, this is my "morning set"

3TLGEwQ.jpg

McClelland Georgian Cream - Ferretti [modified shank plus new mouthpiece].

Status
Not open for further replies.