What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Now smoking Heine's Blend in the very first pipe I ever bought ($2.49) in 1974; a smooth three quarter bend Dr. Grabow Omega with a black vulcanite stem. This will get me to dinner time.

C&D Golden Ash in a black pebble finish straight 2003 Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano lovat and a black acrylic stem.

...final pipe of the day...continuing to break-in a Moretti bent blast freehand Dublin with Condor Plug... :cheers:

About a third of the way through this bowl of C&D Burley Flake #3 in a 1980s Peterson 314 Full Bend black Sandblast system pipe with a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

The last of my stash of G&H Nessmuk Navy Flake with Rum in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem.

Erinmore Mixture in a Kaywoodie Standard Bulldog from the 1940's......

Just finished smoking 1970s Edgeworth Aromatic (Red) in a light brown 1979 rusticated medium bend Italian Sir Jeffrey Dublin sitter with a flared top and yellow stem.

Dunbar in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Greetings from the sunny Athens, today we have 34°C.

2257111942aa3b523acf1b525d74d9b08fc4a4cb.jpg

McClelland Drama Reserve - Savinelli Sistina, espresso plus ice water beside me.

Just finished work and this bowl of Jim's Evolving Work Blend in a smooth 1976 Canadian GBD Seventy Six 256 with a black vulcanite stem.

P&W #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite stem. Have enough for about three more bowls.

...early AM...PA...now, St Bruno Flake ('92) in an Ardor DR Urano fantasy bent apple... :cheers:

...up next...Peterson Ltd. Edition 2015... :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.