What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

5 year aged Cube Cut Burley & McC 5100 blended

Pipe of choice: Aldo Velani rusticated Brandy bowl with an oval shank and saddle stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished smoking MacBaren Raw Classic in an egg shaped medium bend smooth Burgundy colored 1985 Caminetto with a black acrylic stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Now smoking Gurkha Rare Breed in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg with a black acrylic stem.

Preparing and rubbing out:

HH Old Dark Fired in my no name chubby Lovat pipe. It's a custom made pipe with no markings, it's a great smoking pipe and well crafted.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
8rKscfC.jpg" style="width: 600px;height: 400px

Now smoking MacBaren Navy Flake in a 1981 Ascorti Black Billiard Business with a military bit and pearl gray acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

The last of this tin:

C&D Burley Flake #3 in my Savinelli 320KS rusticated black Trevi pipe. It's an okay pipe, sorry, I'll take my Aldo's from the Barontini family any day of the week :cheers: :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Troy’s Burley Homebrew in a 1970s smooth medium bend Savinelli Autograph 5 Dublin with a pearl brown lucite ferrule and stem.

I need to sleep, slept less then 4 hours in 2 days, so I need a heavy hitter: preparing it now and will leave it rest in a tobacco tray for 30 minutes.

Black Irish X in the MM Country Gentleman pipe dedicated to this heavy hitter. Hopefully my last pipe until early morning. Have a good night ya'll.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...final pipe of the day...Condor Plug in a new I. Baglan Grim Reaper and Dragon Meer... :cheers:

12 year old Penzance in a 1990s smooth Peterson Captain Pete XL80 bulldog with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip.

Dunbar in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Listing this a little early so I can concentrate on work for a while: 2013 Dunhill Flake in a 2014 Savinelli Gaius smooth brown slight bend black acrylic stem and ferrule 320KS author.

Almost finished smoking D&R Raccoon’s Delight in a smooth 1976 Canadian GBD Seventy Six 256 with a black vulcanite stem.

Drucquer & Sons Prince’s Blend in a 1977 straight black rusticated Sir Brent billiard with a silver band repair and a brown pearl grey acrylic stem.

Standard Tobacco Company of Pennsylvania War Horse Ready Cut in a 2015 smooth unfinished Savinelli 320KS author with a black vulcanite stem.

MM Great Dane in a MM Legend pipe

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Part way through this bowl of Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem.

Drucquer & Sons Inns of Court In my Savinelli Punto Oro Corallo

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.