What are you snuffing?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On a Viking Thor's Hammer kick, but when I get home I'll be diving into something from Old Mill Snuff (either Ecrous Broulee or Shandygaff)

My first sniff of Gawith Firedance Flake. Good flavors, but a noticeable burn. Softened it up with a secondary sniff of Stok Vanilla.

Viking Dark today.

Forgot how good this snuff is.

What I am trying to figure out is if it contains Latakia or not..

Anyone know?

I have had my nose full of this snuff all day. Love it... my favorite snuff from Viking.

Back on the Viking Dark ship.

By the way, this stuff rehydrates nicely. I had a batch dry up a bit too much and it lost much of its smoky essence. One overnight stay in a clean ziplock container with a moist paper towel draped over it, and it's back to it's usual state of wonderfulness..

Today/Tonight -

Viking Dark
WoS Sandalwood
WoS Dry Toast #20

Last night...F&T Old Paris and then night capping with Seville. Both classy and superb quality... thinking the Old Paris might be a new favorite.

PLUS: I stuck this thread...seemed like a good thing.

Toque Natural Toast this morning and Original a bit ago. The Toast was lovely...the Original slapped me around a bit...good nose run. So now I'm clear for the next!  lol

:affraid:

Today, a broken record

McCrystal's Hops, McCrystal's Hops, McCrystal's Hops, McCrystal's Hops......

Just got a fresh order in!

Poschl Gawith Apricot
Sam Gawith Black Coffee
Bernard Brazil Doppelt-Fermentiert
Wilsons of Sharrow Rose
Wilson's of Sharrow Ice Liquorice

Off and running with the Poschl Apricot. My first mentholated snuff. Excellent!

Edit. 1:

Followed by an incredible experience provided by the worthy Bernard Brasil Doppelt Fermentiert. Very easy to work with and long lasting 'choco-fruity-baccy' flavors! 

Blackhorse":01efbtoe said:
Just got a fresh order in!

Poschl Gawith Apricot
Sam Gawith Black Coffee
Bernard Brazil Doppelt-Fermentiert
Wilsons of Sharrow Rose
Wilson's of Sharrow Ice Liquorice

Off and running with the Poschl Apricot. My first mentholated snuff. Excellent!

Edit. 1:

Followed by an incredible experience provided by the worthy Bernard Brasil Doppelt Fermentiert. Very easy to work with and long lasting 'choco-fruity-baccy' flavors! 
I have three "favorite" snuffs. The first is Viking Dark which is my ultimate snuff...I could go as far as to call it my desert island snuff. The other two are SG Black Coffee and the Bernard Brazil. This looks like one excellent order, BH.

Just watch it with the Brazil - it's so delicious and easy to take (often and in substantial quantity) that those 10g tap boxes go FAST! When I order I usually order 5+ at a time and I'm still usually running low on the stuff in pretty short order.

I KNOW! It's like going to buy a bottle of Wild Turkey and them only selling it in the little airline size micro bottles!  I mean...it's really a very nice little dispenser...but that's so odd.

I'll just add that I was amazed at how long the one time lasted, and lasted, etc.

Then I'd step outside with the dog into the cold air and BOOM...the scent would come back on strong. That's interesting.

But yeah, I've been pleased with the orders so far. I read over DnB and your comments over a few months span to make up my lists. I've got Viking Dark on the way, and even some Black Magic and Bernard Gekachelter Virginie and a bunch of other Gawith naturals...but so far my favorites are:

F&T Old Paris
F&T Santo Domingo
F&T Macouba
Wilson's Grand Cairo
Bernard Brasil Doppelt Fermentiert

Going to try the Gawith Black Coffee today...

Status
Not open for further replies.