What are you snuffing?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Old Mill Spotted Dick. Still very, very good, but definitely going to be a seasonal sort of thing once I polish off this tin.

LOL yeah I do tend to go overboard with it! It clears my sinuses though and this time of year I can use all the help I can get.

Old Mill Limoncello. Tasty stuff can't wait to dig in to the Moulin Rouge, and the Nocturne!

Old Mill Moulin Rouge. Ok wow. My nose doesn't know what to make of this one. Very rich, and complex. Really like this one!

Noisette: Roasted Hazelnuts, Cacao Nibs, Tahitian Vanilla Beans and Caramelized Muscovado Sugar infused into Tennessee White Corn Whisky applied with abandon to Flue Cured Red and Golden Virginia; milled to a medium grind with moderate moisture.

Wow.

Got a slight burn, then it was all gourmet style heavy hazelnut cocoa. Maybe 10 minutes on now. Have no clue if I did it right. I feel a bit of drain coming on.

Crazy stuff.

I'm not sure which of the Old Mill tins I received today to try first!

Old Mill Nocturne. Really heavy, damp earthy after a fire smell. Not as pronounced as a lat bomb but a bit stronger than a good scotch. I get dried dark fruits. Fig I think. Nice.i do pick up coffee. A good late night snuff. I like

Ok update. This was good after a nice dinner. Steak, mixed roasted root vegetables, glass of wine. Not bad at all. Then I decided to have desert.....chocolate eclair. Whole different spin now. It really amped up the chocolate.

Old Mill Moulin Rouge. Complex. I'm surprised that the cherry in this doesn't drive me off.

This one feels like a dessert snuff.

Old Mill Melba's Toast.

Good, but very subdued flavors compared to WoS Peach Melba.   On the WoS, I get an upfront blast of fresh peaches. The Old Mill is a complex blend of brown sugar, butter, peach brandy and whipped creme.

Status
Not open for further replies.