What are you snuffing?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Old Mill Black Velvet

Tin aromas mostly of cloves, oranges, coffee and brandy.  Initial sniffs yield a medium burn followed by a full blast of spicy smoke.   The Latakia is front, center and down the back of my throat.   :shock:

After several minutes, I'm finally transported away from the Kansas City BBQ district.   More subtle orange, brandy and clove flavors take over as I enjoy the very noticeable but enjoyable nicotine ride.  :drunken:

Now trying de Kralingse Macuba. Very interesting. Claimed to be Rose and Cognac, and I get that, I guess. But I'm getting a more Cinnamon, Clove sorta thing. Very nice N.

Ooh! Hey. There the Rose is wafting in...very delicate and authentic. Had to perc a little I guess.

Oh wow! This one is cool. A Brazil that's not a Brazil...a counterfeit Brazil.

It's de Kralingse Hermbstedt's Brazil with Kashubian Sauce. Very cocoa like the Bernard double fermented thing, but not as rich. Like a  Schmaltzler but lighter, finer, dryer.

Snowing again...possibly for the last time this Winter. And NOTHING goes with cold morning air quite like Toque Whiskey and Honey!

Sadly, I left the W&H at home, so it's been a Old Mill Limoncello kind of morning.

85 degrees expected here in the Sacramento area. Don't feel too bad though because we're quickly running out of water.

It's 8:27AM, I need a stiff drink. WoS Whiskey.

WarlockBob":flseonnu said:
Rough day already, DnB?
More like a long week. Training an intern for desktop support.

Executives: "This will help lighten your work load"

Me: "Don't bother, it's more work to train someone to do my job and have them leave in 6 months than it is to just do my job."

Executives: "He starts, Monday. Please train him."

Me: :x

Kendal Mastiff. :heart:

Dholakia Swiss Chocolate.

I'm working on finishing what is in this tapbox.

DrumsAndBeer":zj7pcu63 said:
WarlockBob":zj7pcu63 said:
Rough day already, DnB?
More like a long week. Training an intern for desktop support.

Executives: "This will help lighten your work load"

Me: "Don't bother, it's more work to train someone to do my job and have them leave in 6 months than it is to just do my job."

Executives: "He starts, Monday. Please train him."

Me: :x
OOOOOH, now that's good stuff right there. :p I didn't realize you were involved in the techie world also. That makes quite a few of us!

WoS Irish Coffee for the afternoon.

WarlockBob":akczqb66 said:
OOOOOH, now that's good stuff right there. :p I didn't realize you were involved in the techie world also. That makes quite a few of us!

WoS Irish Coffee for the afternoon.
I am. Hence the snuff. ;) I burned out on coffee after 12pm years ago. :p

Old Mill Greyhound

Blackhorse":hym5y25m said:
Then Toque Berwick Brown. An absolute delight. Best of the Toques ,that I've had the privilage to try, IMHO.
Are you finding anything extra there in terms of scent. Someone passed me a tin of Berwick, & I swear is smelled like English Leather cologne.

De Kralingse Prins Regent

Status
Not open for further replies.