What are you snuffing?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WoS Cherry Menthol. Wow not the best choice of snuff to practice my snort on. That's some serious burn goin back behind my eyes!

Never cared much for big dogs, but this Mastiff is good. ;)

Kendal Mastiff

Dean Swift Apricot, followed by WoS Best SP. Kind of like toast with jam and a cup of Earl Grey. Tasty!

Today I decided to go after a few of the snuffs that have been staring me down for a while. This morning it was Fubar Grunt, tonight it's Toque Quit, as in quit smoking, not snuffing. Yes this packs a wallop. :drunken:

Old Mill Lambic

The (excellent screw-top) tin aroma is like a complex fruit wort. A mild burn on first sniff that subsides quickly. The flavors in the nose are much more subdued but very pleasant. Almost like dark brown sugar on buttered toast. Very relaxing nic hit. Definitely a winner! :sunny:

Old Mill snuffs are SO interesting, each totally unique. In a world of lagers, ales, etc. they are the fine liquors of the snuff scene. As such, and due to their relative cost, I tend to use them as such.

So...instead of hitting my tins of Acadia, Marlin Spike or Tempete...this morning I went for my standard cup o' Joe...Viking Dark.

WoS Apricot & Menthol; first time having it and the mix is somewhat strange but utterly delightful! Definitely one to keep around for me.

More Dholakia Swiss Chocolate. It doesn't match the weather, but it's what I have in my pocket.

Sunny and warm here...low 70's. Just in from mowing the back and front forty. Got an iced coffee and a big jug of water...and my pick of the litter. Thinking OM Tempete to ease the pain...then settling down to some serious Viking indulgence.

Got the mower to start on the first pull. It's a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.