What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am half way through this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gold Star 50th, neat, is my drink. Watching the Twins-Royals game.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Pipes&Cigars best of the rest blend in the big mystery meer. In the glass is a nice relatively local bourbon. With a nice smokyness and rye forward profile on the initial taste and finishes surprisingly smooth, especially for 105 proof. And affordable definitely good for the price imho.View attachment 19069
So I guess you live on or near the North Carolina Coast???? FTRPLT

Well, work was busy today .. damage control from the heavy rain this week-end. I did get the course assistant to get a picture of me while I was doing my morning course assessment. Now you can all identify me in a line-up. I'm including two pictures of trees I have groomed over the past seven years, they are putting on a great display this season, if short lived.
IMG_0272.JPG
IMG_0269.JPG
IMG_0278.JPG

Near the half way mark of this bowl of Seattle Pipe Club Down Yonder in a straight black 1963 Dunhill LBS Shell 4S billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Getting ready to watch the Braves-Nats game. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Dunhill_1963_LBS_billiard.jpg

Near the half way mark of this bowl of year 2014 Sutliff 1849 in a medium bend smooth dark brown 1968 Barling 5631 London England TVF billiard silver spigot with a tapered black vulcanite stem. This will finish the tin.
Barling_Spigot_1849.jpg

Now smoking year 2020 C&D Virginia Flake in straight medium brown 1922-1937 Irish Free State era Peterson 222 bullcap with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Just finished cleaning a few pipes.
Irish Free State bullcap_222.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm a quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2021 Watch City Glass Slipper Micro-Batch in a post-2000 straight brown sandblasted Tom Eltang cherrywood with a black acrylic saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching a Gene Autry movie.
Tom_Eltang_Cherrywood.jpg

The missus and I are on the patio this pleasant evening, she's having her Cabernet, I'm having hibiscus iced tea with vodka. I'm smoking SWRA in the Monarch 1074H bent ball. We're listening to James Taylor's album of songs from the Great American Songbook, "Amercan Standard."View attachment 19097
Now enjoying Sutliff Rum & Maple in a non-branded "Imported Briar" straight apple with acrylic saddle stem.
20240406_092344.jpg

Off to work with a bowl of 2021 Watch City Simply VOriental in a straight smooth medium brown 1930s Wilshire 5 bulldog (Comoy’s second) made for John’s Pipe Shop in Los Angeles with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
 Wilshire 5 bulldog.jpg