What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did a set of walking reps, and smoked a bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Just finished a tasty lunch. Gold Star 50th, neat, is my drink.
Molina_Apple.jpg

Did a second set of walking reps on this hot and humid day, and am not far from finishing this bowl of year 2015 D&R A.B. Rimboche in an undated slight bend, smooth flame grain Wessex Standard egg with a brown accent on the black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Wessex_bent.jpg

Close to finishing this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Enjoyed a great chat with an old friend.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Half way through this bowl of year 2013 Capstan Blue Flake in a straight black sandblasted 1924 Parker’s Super Briar Bark 11 billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. This pipe was made in the second year of Parker production. Just finished cleaning a few pipes.
1924_Parker_Billiard_11.jpg

Now with the missus on the patio listening to the Instrumental Smooth Jazz Mix on Spotify. She's enjoying her Cab, I'm having Evan Williams 1783 Small Batch on ice. I'm smoking Wilke 515 Double Shot in a 1994 Peterson's Sherlock Holmes Mycroft slightly bent Dublin with silver band and tapered vulcanite fishtail stem. This was restored by Steve Laug at rebornpipes.
20240521_214006.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, haddock and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I just finished smoking 2019 C&D Yorktown in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Terracotta 4AB No.108/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Watching the Braves-Nats game. Couldn't post before now due to kitten interference. :)
4AB-TC_left2.jpg

The cigar was small, but wonderful. Off to work with a bowl of year 2020 D&R Raccoon’s Friend in a pre-1980s straight dark brown Comoy's Sandblast 186 billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Comoy's_Sandblast 186 billiard.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am smoking 2021 Watch City Simply VOriental in a straight smooth medium brown 1930s Wilshire 5 bulldog (Comoy’s second) made for John’s Pipe Shop in Los Angeles with a black vulcanite saddle stem.
 Wilshire 5 bulldog.jpg

Part way through this bowl of Wilke Back Bay w/o perique in a straight smooth brown undated pre-Republic Peterson Dublin Sterling Canadian 264 with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. I got John Brandt to make this for me. It’s not on the menu, but he’ll make you a batch if you ask. Taking a work break to make sure Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave eat. Sleepy Suzy is not overly patient about waiting her turn, but this is the easier way for me to make all happy. No Abner the Eager or Harry the Hairy so far this day.
Peterson_PR_Canadian_Sterling264 .jpg

Enjoyed a light low calorie snack, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of Wilke Little Round Top in an undated straight smooth brown pre-Republic Peterson’s Sterling bulldog 150 with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite saddle p-lip stem. This blend is Back Bay with much less perique (10%) than the regular Back Bay. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson_PR_Bulldog_Sterling150.jpg

Except for touch ups, which I'll do tomorrow night, this Archie story is finished. I'm not far from finishing this bowl of year 2018 D&R Windsail in a smooth straight dark brown family era “Canadian” by Sasieni with a tapered black vulcanite stem, too. When I left the studio, the scampers ran down the hall to greet me.
Sasieni "Canadian".jpg