What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished smoking 2019 Prince Albert in an undated, unbranded straight smooth brown made in France Los Alton VBF Canadian with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Los_Alton_VBF_Canadian.jpg

Passing the half way mark of this bowl of Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend. I may end the day with this smoke.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Good morning again, friends. This morning is just terrific: little wind, bright clear skies, and a warm sun. I'm smoking a bowl of MacBaren Virginia 1 on my walk to work and tomorrow, I'm leaving with my wife for our first anniversary so I won't be posting or smoking for a few days.
Happy days ahead for all of us, Godwilling.

Jim, it would do me a great service if you posted more images and updates of your cute cats. My wife is not so hot on pipe smoking and your cats and their association with pipes are singlehandedly changing her opinion. I like them too.

Good morning again, friends. This morning is just terrific: little wind, bright clear skies, and a warm sun. I'm smoking a bowl of MacBaren Virginia 1 on my walk to work and tomorrow, I'm leaving with my wife for our first anniversary so I won't be posting or smoking for a few days.

Jim, it would do me a great service if you posted more images and updates of your cute cats. My wife is not so hot on pipe smoking and your cats and their association with pipes are singlehandedly changing her opinion. I like them too.
Congratulations on your anniversary! May you enjoy many more!

Half way through this bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Your wish is my command. Happy anniversary! Best to your lady.
LTSOTNewSnooze1.jpg

LTSOTNewSnooze2.jpg

LTOTSideSnooze1.jpg

LTOTSideSnoozeClose.jpg

I took a Rob Roy filled with GLP Ashbury for the ride to Walmart for a cat toy and some groceries and finished it after passing out noon treats. Now I'm smoking C&D Palmetto Balkan that the Scamper brothers brought home with them, thanks Jim!

@Gaius Marius
Happy Anniversary! Here's a shot of two more Scampers asleep on top of the aquarium.
1000005158.jpg

Did a set of walking reps, and smoked a bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. It's time for an off-diet lunch. :)
Molina_Apple.jpg

Your wish is my command. Happy anniversary! Best to your lady.
View attachment 19161
View attachment 19162
View attachment 19163
View attachment 19164

I took a Rob Roy filled with GLP Ashbury for the ride to Walmart for a cat toy and some groceries and finished it after passing out noon treats. Now I'm smoking C&D Palmetto Balkan that the Scamper brothers brought home with them, thanks Jim!

@Gaius Marius
Happy Anniversary! Here's a shot of two more Scampers asleep on top of the aquarium.
View attachment 19165

Thank you two, my wife loves them!

Enjoyed three big plates of spaghetti and meatballs with a bowl of French vanilla ice cream and a few oatmeal raisin cookies on the side for lunch. I've a third of a bowl left of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a 1999 smooth brown medium bend Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Baskerville with a sterling silver band and black vulcanite p-lip stem. Giving the 4AB Natural a day of rest. Gold Star 50th, neat, is my drink.
Peterson Sherlock Holmes_Baskerville.jpg