What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Before heading off to breakfast with the Romeos I enjoyed some MB Mixture: Scottish in a Jensen's bent volcano with saddle stem.
20240318_151635.jpg

Starting off my smoking day with a bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

It's been a hectic week. At work, covering for 3 others plus my own work. Had to take off for some work around home, so worked on pressure washing for 10 hours one day. It made me wonder if one reason people retire is because they get weary of the grind of work and home duties and want more easy going time to do stuff for themselves and family. Finally time for a bowl of Tabac Manil Volute mixed with KBV Bright Flek and Verge Engine Overdrive in my trusty MM Pride raw cob with forever stem.

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and have passed the quarter mark of this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gold Star 50th, neat, is my drink. Watching the Reds-Cubs game.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Just finished smoking year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

We found a home for the orange fella. He's at his new home, and has a good owner, thanks to Trever Talbot finding a home for him. That leaves one more who needs a home.
Kathie&OT1.jpg

Kathie&OT2.jpg

OT&LTFight1.jpg

LTChairArm1.jpg

Last edited:
Near the last quarter of this bowl of Watch City English Ernie-ental in a straight dark brown and tan rusticated Peterson 2023 Saint Patrick’s Day 264 Canadian with an Irish flag colored ferrule and tapered black acrylic stem.
Peterson_St. Patrick's_Canadian264.jpg

More pics of the li'l fella at his new home.
Chris&OT1.jpg

Chris&OT2.jpg

OT.jpg

OTDrink1.jpg

Pre dinner it's the last bowl of Zippos gifted GH Seasonal Reserve in a Nording grade 2 freehand with plateau top. Orange spice tea on the side. Having pork cutlets for dinner. Cooking burgers and dogs tomorrow at the VA PTSD walk for veterans. Going to be hot. High 80s and will be standing over a grill for 3 hours. Hope I don't pass out, lol.

I loaded up a Pride with GLP Westminster for breaks while we were helping a friend with his chickens and spent some phone time while I finished it. I remembered that we needed to get grower feed before the weekend so I reloaded it for the ride. Now it's time for an after dinner smoke, No Name Virginia Flake in an MM Let Freedom Ring Rob Roy along with a cup of coffee. It's been quite the day so far!

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'll be on my diet for a few days after yesterday's giant lunch. :) I've a third of a bowl left of Ken Byron Ventures Jim’s Special Flake 2023 in a 1984 black rusticated full bend Peterson Mark Twain military mount egg with a silver cap and tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching the Braves-A's game.
Peterson_MarkTwain_Rusticated.jpg

Downloaded the three videos I took before bedtime of the orange fella and Long Tail play fighting. It is a little sad to see Momma Sam and Long Tail sniffing around the house all day looking for him. We'll miss him, but he has a great home now. That is what is important. Now, we need to find a home for Long Tail.

@JimInks The Scampers' Saga has been a high point for me the last few months. I am pleased to hear that another Scamper found a home. I hope that Longtail finds a home soon, too. It would be a satisfying finale to the story.
It sure would. We've had a devil of a time finding a home for her. Facebook is not a place for that, I am very sad to say. But, the pipe world has been, and that says a lot of good about us.

Last edited:
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am a third of the way through this bowl of Uhle’s Blend 71 in a 2018 smooth full bend Peterson Premiere 312 billiard with a silver cap military mount and a black vulcanite saddle stem with a p-lip. Have enough left for most of a bowl.
Peterson_Premiere312.jpg

Almost a third of the way through this bowl of year 2021 Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Ebony.jpg