What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did a little low calorie snacking, and am smoking year 2014 Peter Stokkebye Luxury Twist Flake in a smooth straight brown mid-1930s Linkman’s Dr. Grabow Supreme Bruyere 9456A patent 1896800 billiard with a nickel band and a black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Linkman-Grabow-Supreme9456A-billiard.jpg

Good morning laddies. 2/3rds of the way down a bowl of Urban Cowboy in the Don Carlos huge bent dublin with a 2nd mug of coffee. Couldn't post until now with Augie in my lap and playing fetch with Charlie, lol. Might have time for a 2nd bowl before we leave to cook burgers for the VA PTSD walk at the Peavine trail. Have a great day BoBs. Zippo, how are you coming along my friend? Hope you're back with us soon.

Half way through this bowl of year 2020 Pfeifen Huber Virginia Golden Flake in a 1938 smooth straight brown patent Dunhill R 115 bowling ball apple with a tapered cumberland stem.
View attachment 19217
Jim, you have a number of pipes that tempt me to break the tenth commandment. This is one of them. 🤓

The missus and I cleaned the church this morning and grabbed some lunch on the way back. I'm now relaxing on the patio with a can of Coke Zero and MB Mixture Scottish in a Jansen's N.O. bent volcano with saddle stem. This Etsy find has been a nice smoker.
View attachment 19223
I think I've mentioned before that I like it, very similar to one of my Lorenzettis, but larger.

Attachments

• Lorenzetti 84 Avitus.jpg
    Lorenzetti 84 Avitus.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
I really look forward to the week-ends to catch up with you all. I'm having Mark Twain in my MMBB with coffee. I don't get around to smoking many of my pipes lately, my work-a-day pipes dominate my time. Nothing bad to say about them, both MM Legend 5th Avenues. But they are overworked.

Attachments

• MMBB.jpg
    MMBB.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • MM Legend 5th Avenue.jpg
    MM Legend 5th Avenue.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Passing the quarter mark of this bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

I think I've mentioned before that I like it, very similar to one of my Lorenzettis, but larger.
Yes, but your Lorenzetti is a real eye-pleaser! Still, my Hardcastle's is handsome and I had a couple of complements on it yesterday. And I like its heft and feel in the hand.

I really look forward to the week-ends to catch up with you all. I'm having Mark Twain in my MMBB with coffee. I don't get around to smoking many of my pipes lately, my work-a-day pipes dominate my time. Nothing bad to say about them, both MM Legend 5th Avenues. But they are overworked.
MMBB stands for what?

Passing the quarter mark of this bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
View attachment 19230
See my previous comment. 😄

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, did a second set of walking reps in the heat and humidity, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2015 D&R A.B. Rimboche in an undated slight bend, smooth flame grain Wessex Standard egg with a brown accent on the black vulcanite saddle stem. Gold Star 50th, neat, is my drink.
Wessex_bent.jpg

Now smoking year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Getting a couple of things done before the Braves-A's game starts.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg