What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since @Balisong has been giving updates of Billy and Archie, here's an update for Bob Tail, who has a loving home.
BTDeskSnooze1.jpg

BT1.jpg

Did a second set of walking reps, and smoked a bowl of year 2015 D&R A.B. Rimboche in an undated slight bend, smooth flame grain Wessex Standard egg with a brown accent on the black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Wessex_bent.jpg

Passing the first third of this bowl of year 2013 Stonehaven in a straight black sandblasted 1957 Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver banded military mount and a black ebonite tapered stem.
Barling_249.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, pound and a half of cod with sugar snap peas on the side for dinner. Dessert was a few oatmeal raisin cookies that m'lady baked this afternoon. I've passed the half way mark of this bowl of year 2012 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Braves-Nats game.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

Rained out at lunch today, came home and had Casanova in my Falcon meer. The annual beds at the course are planted. Done. Typically, I do it alone and it takes 10 work days, other duties get neglected and it's a scramble for two weeks or more to catch up. Having help this year has really changed the pace of the work and reduced the burden. I can get things spruced up tomorrow if there hasn't been much rain. The course is still very wet.

Attachments

• Falcon Floral Meer.JPG
    Falcon Floral Meer.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Almost a third of the way through this bowl of year 2012 Anniversary Kake in a smooth burgundy medium bend 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49 with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Smokes as well as a first and worth the $19.95 I paid for it all those years ago. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Chippendale_(Charatan second)_Rhodesian 49.jpg

Almost half way through this bowl of year 2014 Dunhill Flake in a straight smooth 1960 Dunhill DR 137 group 4 root briar canted dublin with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Just let Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave in to eat.
Dunhill_Birthyear-right_side.jpg

Now smoking the last of my open stash of year 2002 F&T Cut Virginia Plug in a straight smooth brown 1920s LHS Purex double patent no. 1587048 and 19085630 Real Briar Root Silver Circle 42 apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem. I'll revisit this blend one of these days. I may end the day with this smoke if all the cats let me.
LHS Purex_SilverCircle42-apple.jpg