What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Half way through this bowl of Hearth & Home AJ’s Vaper in a pre-1952 Sutliff Falcon 372 (made by Comoy’s) smooth light brown straight bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Took a work break to feed my cats, Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Comoy's_Sutliff_Falcon372_Bulldog.jpg

A third of a bowl left of Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend. I should be able to end the day with this smoke.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Back from the Honor Guard event. Have a couple of hours before we head to the ranch so having a nice big bowl of Round Up in the Pete Pub with another big mug of CR coffee. This was a nice event. A golf tournament to raise funds for Tunnels to Towers. A couple hundred people and no protesters, Lol. I love this town. Most folks here are very patriotic. They even sing the national anthem and say the Pledge of Allegiance at the opening of the rodeo. Have a wonderful day my fellow BoBs.

Half way through this bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Just found out while watching Mad Dog Russo that MLB umpire Angel Hernandez has suddenly "retired". Long hated by players, owners, managers, fans and even his fellow umpires, he's been rightfully long regarded as the worst umpire in baseball history. However much he was paid to leave, it's good for the sport, and the end of an error.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Finally back for a bowl of Tabac Manil Volute mixed with KBV Bright Flek (one of my current favorite Virginias) in of course an MM Pride raw cob with forever stem. Hopefully, another bowl awaits me today. I'm getting some slight cigar tastes and smells from this bowl-must be the Volute.

Last edited:
Passing the half way mark of this bowl of year 2016 D&R Two Timer Gold in a smooth straight late 1970s Charatan Special 4148DC Reg. No. 203573 pot with a black double comfort vulcanite stem. Been busy traffic copping hungry cats.
Charatan_Special_pot.jpg