What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I came across a box of 30 JR rubusto maduro cigars in my humidor I bought in the 90s.About 10 unsmoked. A robust maduro individually wrapped in cedar. After a dinner of pizza with my wife and granddaughter, I lite one in the gazebo. Fantastic! Beautiful cigar.
20240702_213706.jpg

Now smoking Wilke Pickett’s Charge in a post-WW2 straight smooth brown pre-Republic Peterson’s Dublin 3 bulldog with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave are inside eating so Harry the Hairy won't bother them. Harry is eating outside. Sleepy Suzy is by my side while I post. Sam the Scamp is snoozin' in m'lady chair. Molly Danger is snoozin' with M'lady. No Abner the Eager today. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson_PR_Bulldog_Dublin3_Shamrock.jpg

Did some household chores, and have passed the half way mark on this bowl of 2019 C&D Yorktown in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Terracotta 4AB No.108/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. I'll end the day with this smoke. Reading baseball box scores.
4AB-TC_left2.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am near the half way mark of this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gold Star Jamaican Estate Reserve, neat, is my drink. M'lady and I are quietly celebrating our 35th wedding anniversary. We're just that comfortable together.
View attachment 19902
Congratulations to you both!

A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2013 Capstan Blue Flake in a 2015 Ryan Alden quarter bend burgundy sandblasted Queen of Hearts freehand with a black acrylic saddle stem.
View attachment 19916
I like this pipe. Something about that curve in the shank.

Good Morning BoBs. My own Tumbleweed in a Butz Choquin magnum bent brandy with CR blend coffee. EZ, glad you're back with us my friend. Jim, congrats on your anniversary. Hope Carole and I make 35 years together. That will happen when I turn 101, lol. Our Honor Guard commander got married at the Legion post yesterday. They have been together for 29 years. Guess he figured it was finally time to make an honest woman of her, lol. Neck is still sore from the biopsy but glad I got it done. Have a great day my friends.