What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoyed another golden delicious apple, and am half way through this bowl of year 2004 GLP Stratford in a smooth dark brown medium bend post-1949 Peterson Kildare 80S bulldog with a black vulcanite saddle p-lip stem. Just finished reading baseball box scores.
Peterson_80S_Kildare_bulldog.jpg

Half way through this bowl of year 2020 Angler's Dream in a 2018 natural smooth medium bend Peterson 03 apple silver spigot military mount with a tapered black acrylic fish tail stem. I'll end the day with this smoke. I managed to get all the ferals fed without much problem. It just took some time. Still no Abner the Eager. I was a bit surprised that Harry the Hairy kept trying to climb up on me. I picked him up and rubbed his back as I held him. Every time I tried to put him down, he started squirming up my chest to the top of my right shoulder. He didn't want to be put down, but after ten minutes or so, I did that so I could feed him. I knew he liked me, and I suppose I should have realized he did to this degree considering how he follows me around when I'm outside. When I sit down, he jumps on my lap. He always looks sad when I go inside because he knows I won't let him do that. I don't think anybody ever showed him any attention before he came here judging by how he reacts to me and m'lady. He's become very needy.
Peterson03_Natural_Spigot_2Stems.jpg

HarryLounge2.jpg

I took an MM Iconic Legend filled with GLP Charring Cross to keep me company on the way home from an ultrasound of my coratid arteries. We just finished the first half of a spatch cocked chicken and grilled zucchini. Now I'm sitting back with GLP Kensington in a Pride waiting for the chickens to go in for the night.
Bali, hope everything turns out okay for you. Had an angiogram couple of months ago to check mine.

I'm enjoying the slight coolness before what will be a hot day in the Bluegrass. I'm smoking Wilke 515 Double Shot in a Jansen's N.O. bent volcano with saddle stem, drinking Folger's Colombian, and reading a book. Then I'll do a little outdoor chores before the temperature gets too hot for me.
17199218426048838277765649542346.jpg

Good morning gentleman. CS Choctaw in my original Lorenzo Old Vic giant, the 1st one I bought. Had never heard of them at the time but they got good reviews so took a chance. Glad I did. Two of my best smoking pipes and a 3rd on the way from Serbia. Big mug of Costa Rican coffee. Have a great day everyone.

hope everything turns out okay for you.
My cardiac surgeon was the first to check them 5 years ago and over estimated the blockage. I consulted with my vascular surgeon who said it was about 50% blocked and needed to be checked yearly rather than trying an invasive procedure. He retired early so I turned the yearly check over to my cardiologists vascular group. Can't wait for their findings!

Good morning, friends.
Bali, I pray you stay healthy while you're here on earth.
I enjoyed some PA in my cob on my way to work. Now I'm enjoying some green tea while I work and listen to the Connie Boswell Show, an OTR program that's very musically focused.
It's my birthday tomorrow, I'm turning thirty. I have given a good effort to abstain from purchasing more tobacco however I've got a cart full on pipes and cigars and before I hit purchase and break my good streak, I wanted any input you all may have had. I am not generally a fan of perique. I usually gravitate towards burley codgers and sweet, nut flavored or chocolate aeromatics but I enjoy most everything.

Passing the quarter mark of this bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am near the half way mark of this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gold Star Jamaican Estate Reserve, neat, is my drink. M'lady and I are quietly celebrating our 35th wedding anniversary. We're just that comfortable together.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg