What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoyed a big and tasty golden delicious apple, and have passed the quarter mark of this bowl of 1990s Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a medium bend dark brown 2017 Don Warren 17 smooth straight grain rough top Dublin with a multi-brown cumberland stem and ferrule in the military mount style. Time to check on the ferals before reading today's baseball box scores.
View attachment 19857
Exceptional stem grain, very realistic. I read Cumberland stems are vulcanite stems with blended colouration meant to simulate wood. This is the best example I have seen of that. Nice pipe.

We going to have fantastic weather in the Bluegrass today. After my morning ritual of KBV Burley Morning Pipe in the Jansen's N.O. bent volcano with saddle stem, cup of Colombian coffee and some reading, I plan to do some gardening chores.
20240529_081334.jpg

Good morning BoBs. Starting my week with Hobbits Weed in a Pete system B42 smooth bent apple with CR morning coffee ☕️. Going out to ride Cochise later this morning since his hives have cleared up. Honor Guard event this afternoon. Hope we don't get rained out. Got some rain last night, predicting more later this afternoon. At least it's cooled off a bit. Ate so much at the Legion pot luck yesterday I need to diet for the next few days, lol. Have a great day my friends.

Rained out at the course today. Still get paid x2.5 for working a national holiday, suits me down to the ground. Having my breakfast of champions now. Repaired my furnace exhaust, ripped off the wall by some neer-do-well cutting through my yard in the dark. I hope it gutted him. If I get a break in the rain I will weed my junipers while they're clean and fresh, evergreens are filth collectors and junipers are the worst. Be proud, Canadians! It's Canada Day! 🇨🇦

Attachments

• MM C&D Charlestowne Cobbler.jpg
    MM C&D Charlestowne Cobbler.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Rained out at the course today. Still get paid x2.5 for working a national holiday, suits me down to the ground. Having my breakfast of champions now. Repaired my furnace exhaust, ripped off the wall by some neer-do-well cutting through my yard in the dark. I hope it gutted him. If I get a break in the rain I will weed my junipers while they're clean and fresh, evergreens are filth collectors and junipers are the worst. Be proud, Canadians! It's Canada Day! 🇨🇦
Happy Canada Day! I would be interested in your take on Jordan Peterson's interview on YouTube concerning you PM Tradeau - . Probably not the forum here for that, but feel free to email me at [email protected].

I've been reading on cigar blends here lately, and found a post about the cigar like characteristics of Semois. I took some Tabac Manil Volute and mixed it 50/50 with a Nicaraguan cigar cutoff I had, and man this is stout in an MM Pride raw cob. Think next time I'll go with more Semois.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Watching Mad Dog Russo. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Happy Canada Day! I would be interested in your take on Jordan Peterson's interview on YouTube concerning you PM Tradeau - . Probably not the forum here for that, but feel free to email me at [email protected].

Hornet's nest? I sent you a private message - this is definitely rubber-room material and I really don't want to start frequenting that topic group.