What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and have a quarter of a bowl left of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gold Star Jamaican Estate Reserve, neat, is my drink. Just finished cleaning a few pipes.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Did a second set of walking reps, and just finished smoking Watch City Spumoni in a straight dark brownish sculpted 1960-70s Peterson meer poker with a factory replacement tapered black AB p-lip stem. Been reviewing it, too. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson_Meer_Poker.jpg

I took an MM Iconic Legend filled with GLP Charring Cross to keep me company on the way home from an ultrasound of my coratid arteries. We just finished the first half of a spatch cocked chicken and grilled zucchini. Now I'm sitting back with GLP Kensington in a Pride waiting for the chickens to go in for the night.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, orange roughy and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm almost a third of the way through this bowl of KBV Mr. Christian's Haunted Virginia 2022 in a straight, black sandblasted 1980s Comoy’s Mark-2 G * 6 (4) bulldog with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Comoy's_Mark2_bulldog.jpg

Enjoyed a big and tasty golden delicious apple, and am smoking 2021 Watch City Simply VOriental in a straight smooth medium brown 1930s Wilshire 5 bulldog (Comoy’s second) made for John’s Pipe Shop in Los Angeles with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Working and listening to The Jack Benny Program from my radio collection.
 Wilshire 5 bulldog.jpg

Fed my cats, all the feral except for Abner the Eager who wasn't here today as far as I know. I'm smoking Hearth & Home AJ’s Vaper in a pre-1952 Sutliff Falcon 372 (made by Comoy’s) smooth light brown straight bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem. It's time to listen to Fibber McGee and Molly.
Comoy's_Sutliff_Falcon372_Bulldog.jpg