What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, fed Harry the Hairy, cleaned a few pipes, and am not far from finishing this bowl of Per G. Jensen Blender’s Collection Virginia in a smooth brown medium bend 2002 straight grain Karl Erik Ekstravagant A dublin sitter with a small horn ferrule accent and black acrylic saddle stem. This is one of my best straight Va. pipes. I'm still giving thought to a rating for this blend. Gold Star Jamaican Estate Reserve, neat, is my drink.
Karl_Erik_Eks.A_Dublin_sitter.jpg

Now smoking year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Been relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm off to work with a bowl of year 2018 Sutliff Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a straight smooth brown 1960s-70s BBB Own Make 506 Canadian with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem.
BBB_Own Make 506 Canadian.jpg

Now smoking Wilke No. 78 in a straight black sandblasted undated, unbranded Made in France short shank billiard with a long black vulcanite tapered stem. Working and listening to The Adventures of Superman from my radio collection. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
France_SBbilliard.jpg

An interesting thing I stumbled on about Lucky Strikes is that the tobacco blend in them was part of Half & Half pipe tobacco blend. Never smoked them, but did try Camels and Pall Mall.
A few mates an I would buy winstons and camel and bud beer and watch the super bowl every year, years ago (y)

Enjoyed a big and tasty golden delicious apple, and have passed the quarter mark of this bowl of 1990s Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a medium bend dark brown 2017 Don Warren 17 smooth straight grain rough top Dublin with a multi-brown cumberland stem and ferrule in the military mount style. Time to check on the ferals before reading today's baseball box scores.
DWarren_2017.jpg

A third of a bowl left of year 2020 Angler's Dream in a 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 egg with a smooth brown front and a black sandblasted back with a dark gold ferrule and black vulcanite stem in the military mount style. Just fed all the ferals except for Abner the Eager, who I did not see today. Spent extra time with Harry the Hairy this afternoon because he was so needy, and doesn't get the attention he desires. He'd get more if he didn't bully the other cats. I'll end the day with this smoke.
Stanwell_Antique_124.jpg