What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Canada Day long week-end!!! Starting it in style with Breakfast of Champions: Mark Twain, in the Cobbler, with Ovaltine Breakfast Blend! To all our Canadian members, have a great Canada Day! To all our American members, have a great Independence Day on Thursday! Please, someone from the British Empire let me know when you have your most significant national holiday.

Attachments

• MM C&D Charlestowne Cobbler.jpg
    MM C&D Charlestowne Cobbler.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Canada Day long week-end!!! Starting it in style with Breakfast of Champions: Mark Twain, in the Cobbler, with Ovaltine Breakfast Blend! To all our Canadian members, have a great Canada Day! To all our American members, have a great Independence Day on Thursday! Please, someone from the British Empire let me know when you have your most significant national holiday.
Probably the same, "Good Riddance, Rebel Scum" Day 💂‍♂️

'Dayyy from Athens-Greece, we have sun and 86 'F.

3137157365fef87511ea27041074c9ca2c544102.jpg

This Cadillac has not Classic car license plates which means the owner has not the car only for shows-weddings etc but for every day use in city or highway, that's amazing!

313715729f18002576b9ca446f7bd07f809e66ff.jpg

I am smoking Balkan Sasieni.
I will be out of forum for about 18 days due to my summer vacations trip, with the grace of God i will return with more beach Cafe pipe smoking photos, greetings to you all.

63HpnRq.jpg
Have a wonderful trip! I enjoy your photos, so do bring some back!

Good morning laddies. Having Urban Cowboy in the Sav Hercules 606EX with a mug of Costa Rican coffee. Have to go out and check on Cochise. Didn't make it out yesterday as I had to replace the battery in wife's car. Interesting fact about the 7% inflation the administration keeps spouting. The same battery I installed in Nov 2018 for $76 from Costco was now $126, about a 65% increase. Want to change out the rear springs on my Street Glide this afternoon if I get to it. Have a great day my friends.

Made a run for groceries, very quiet trip everyone is out of town for the long week-end. I'm having some Smooth Blach & Gold in my smooth Rossi Canadian with a Tyskie. Had a day of rain yesterday so I will let the yard dry before I do my weekly gardening tomorrow. I think you got the same system WZ, but heavier.

Attachments

• Rossi 802    Rubino Antico Canadian.JPG
    Rossi 802 Rubino Antico Canadian.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Rain this morning in the Ozarks. Had my coffee with PA in my “new” hybrid
IMG_0458.jpeg
MM Emerald/Country Gent. The Gent always smoked better than the Emerald but the Gents stem is plastic and ridiculously tiny while the Emerald has a nice acrylic wide stem so I swapped them out having to sand the acrylic down and gluing the tiny stem in to the Emerald (which now became a genuine beater) but the Gent/Emerald became a member of the prime time lineup. I’ve named the hybrid “Emergent”

Last edited:
Starting off my smoking day with a bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Watching an episode of The Lone Ranger. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Hi Singed
We have 8 public holidays in the UK, some are more important than others. But we have no Independence day, or anything remotely like it. Christmas is by far the biggest holiday in England. Traditionally, the build up to Christmas starts from December the first when people follow the advent period. Although, many people start planning for Christmas a lot earlier.

Smoke more cigars then my pipes in the summer. I use my Meer holder when it's a great cigar and I want to smoke it shorter. Like all great experiences in life you wish it wouldn't end. But, alas...I've been very busy with yard work and my flower gardens - great year for weeds - no shortage with the wet weather we've had. Cool too.
Do you smoke a pipe blend that contains cigar leaf? I sometimes mix dark air cured locally grown tobacco with my pipe blends which gives a bit of cigar taste.

Now smoking and reviewing Per G. Jensen Blender’s Collection Burley in a 1980s White Pipe straight lattice apple meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. Going to watch the Reds-Cards game until the Braves-Pirates game starts after 4 p.m.
WhitePipe_Apple80s.jpg

Enjoyed a Jethro Bodine size bowl of Raisin Bran with lots of raisins thrown in, and a golden delicious apple on the side for lunch. I'm almost a third of the way through this bowl of Per G. Jensen Blender’s Collection Virginia in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth octagonal paneled billiard meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. Working on a review of this blend. Cleaned a few pipes, fed Sleepy Suzy, and am set to watch what may be a pitcher's duel between the Braves and Pirates.
WhitePipe_Paneled_Billiard.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Watch City Something Something Something with Something in a 1960s Austrian meerschaum bent apple with a tapered yellow acrylic stem. Working on a review of this upcoming blend, and that's all I can say about it. The pitching duel in the Braves-Pirates game is as I expected.
Austrian_meer_apple.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, two big sword fish steaks and a baked potato with a bowl of French vanilla ice cream for dessert. I've passed he half way mark of this bowl of year 2014 Dunhill Flake in a straight smooth 1960 Dunhill DR 137 group 4 root briar canted dublin with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. It's too humid for coffee this evening. Getting ready to clean the meers I smoked earlier today.
Dunhill_Birthyear-right_side.jpg